This position has the responsibility for management and direction of the day to day activities of specific Territory within specific Region as well as the attainment of monthly territory sales goals. This position provides the field liaison between all customers in a specific territory and Corp. Sales Management.
- Manages accounts that are greater than $4M in sales volume or a larger number of accounts or a tier of accounts that is more complex to manage.
- Responsible for meeting monthly and annual sales objectives for assigned territory, and auditing sales performance by product group monthly.
- Collaborates with customers in the design, development, and implementation of annual territory sales plans and audits results to ensure conformance to expectations.
- Interfaces with National Sales Manager on account management, strategic direction and sales plans for accounts in territory.
- Accountable for the management of territorial Supplemental Co-Op, and sales support budgets to obtain maximum Territory benefits.
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic sales plans for the Territory assigned.
- Provides feedback from the territory accounts on products, programs and pricing, sales velocity and competitive activity.
- Responsible for providing sales demand forecast input for territory customers at least quarterly.
- Expand the overall Remington exposure at all levels of distribution. (Chains, Wholesalers, Direct Dealers, and Indirect dealers.)
- Coordinates coverage of shows / events as required by major accounts to ensure that Remington Accessories are adequately & properly represented.
Skills and Education Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of Internet software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software, Microsoft Office Word Processing software and Microsoft Power Point software.