Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results. Requirements
successful Sales Trainer will have the following:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and 1-2 years of related experience and/or training. Spanish language proficiency preferred.
Experience in a Sales environment; Call Center or Field Sales environment preferable.
Ability to effectively interact with all levels of DISH staff and Retailer/Partner organizations to drive performance and participation in ongoing training initiatives.
Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
High Energy, flexible, innovative and the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
70% Travel required, including local and national travel.
Regional Sales Trainers develop, plan, coordinate, and deliver training and development programs designed to meet organizational needs for any and all Indirect Sales Channels. The candidate is accountable for the progression of the Sales Field staff (TAR, ASM, NSM, NAM, etc) in meeting and exceeding Retailer/Partner expectations and productivity.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Provides direction and instruction to Sales Field Staff on job performance, execution and ways to deliver Training material.
- Participates in needs analyses studies to assist Training Managers on the training needs within organization based on testing and evaluation procedures to be used at completion of training or during an evaluation period.
- Partners with the Sales Field Staff associated with each Retailer/Partner to identify specific behaviors and skills requiring employee improvement, such as, better understanding of products, promotions and sales methods.
- Formulates Training Plans and determines instructional methods such as individual education, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as, on-the-job training, use of training materials, customer service, sales techniques, marketing tactics, public relations, refresher/up training, and product knowledge.
- Coordinates with corporate development teams to make recommendations on improvements to curriculum or make recommendations on new curriculum projects.
Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.