At Ingersoll Rand we''re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King®, andTrane®, contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
Position: Sales Leader/Manager Location: Duluth, GA
Responsible for the achievement of targeted residential and light commercial gross sales, generated margin, market share, and customer satisfaction within the GA Trane Dealer Sales Office.
* Provide leadership for the marketing and sales process via the development and implementation of coordinated local marketing and sales plans, consumer programs, training, and business development activity.
* Champion the Intentional Sales Call process with TMs. Provide support for TM to create and execute Dealer Development Plans.
* Sales Leader will effectively utilize employee development tools, as well as mentor and coach TM group to ensure continued individual development.
* Establish, monitor and execute implementation plans for key objectives through TM coaching. Key objectives/metrics include: Mix, Growth, New Dealer Development, Retail development plans, and Technical excellence implementation and goals
* Responsible for developing DSO business plan with Regional and DSO management teams.
* Responsible for developing key industry relationships within local markets. Key relationships include, but are not limited to, strategic builder alignment and independent HVAC-related Associations. Participation in related local events to support RNC growth.
Percentage of Travel:75
Min. Yrs. Experience:5
Education Standard:Four-year college degree preferred
Education Type:Bachelors Degree
* Four-year college degree preferred
* 5 years of HVAC industry sales and/or marketing experience
* Overall knowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales, service, installation and business practices
* Experience in the development and execution of distribution and marketing plans and programs.
* Team skills, both as a leader and team member.
* Strong planning, organizational and delegation skills.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Effective negotiation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong relationship building skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access
Residential Solutions, a business comprised of well-known brands like Schlage and Trane, delivers safety, comfort and efficiency to homeowners throughout the Americas and has recently expanded into India. Our quality products, services and solutions include mechanical and electronic locks, heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, advanced controls, portable security systems and remote home management through Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.