We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Windows Server Platform Administrator
1. � Provide application and infrastructure support for business systems with primary focus on PointClickCare (PCC).
2. � Support server builds, software installation, application configuration, external interfaces, production code promotion, load testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting activities.
3. � Work in the following environments:
� � Windows Server 2008 -2012
� � Windows 7 / 8
� � IIS / Tomcat /Java configuration and administration
� � ActiveMQ, Rhapsody, HL7 interface configuration and administration
4. � Support application infrastructure or operations problem tickets including general ticket management and problem isolation and resolution.
5. � Responsible for code promotion and software deployment and configuration, working with both application and infrastructure lead resource for prioritization, timing / scheduling, change control and recovery / testing requirements
6. � After-hour support for on-call and code promotion activities
1. �3+ years of experience with Windows Server support and administration
2. �3+ years of experience in web application support using Java, IIS, and SQL Server
3. �Java, .Net or other web development experience is highly desirable Interpersonal communication skills to interact with customers, team members and support personnel.
4. �Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
5. �Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing work requirements
6. �Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. � Available for after-hour on-call support and code promotion activities.
8. � Collaborates with network engineering, operations support personnel, application developers as needed for problem resolution escalation
InfoTech�is an IT staffing and services firm specializing in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placements. 12 Years of experience on the staffing business provides the expertise and knowledge to match ideal candidates, with ideal positions. We offer a unique personal touch that complements our recruiting process. Equal Opportunity Employer.