We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference.
Posting Job Description
• Drive volume growth, meeting and exceeding targets
• Successfully sell improved retail presence as per goals.
• Set up and execute programs and promotions in key accounts
• Attend/oversee and supervise promotional teams and event staff during brand promotions
• Leverage account knowledge and relationships at retail to prioritize and recommend brands and promotions that drive volume and distribution growth based on individual account needs. Responsible for account segmentation, market penetration, account selection process and overall account management selling and merchandising planning for assigned geography
• Responsible for the coordination and execution of experiential programming through agencies
• Showcase innovation and alliance activation in key accounts in the assigned area
• Drive distribution opportunities at retail.
• Develop strong relationships with on and off premise account owners/key staff in approximately 75 accounts
• Ensure accounts are adequately and properly merchandised with the most current materials and ensures Responsibility messaging is appropriately displayed
Distributor management and relationship
• Accountable for influencing distributor performance and execution within assigned accounts
• Coordinates and aligns with distributor organizations
• Develops strong relationships with managers at Distributor and key accts
• Responsible for the focused account volume plan and assigned volume plan with distributor
Fiscal responsibility and Planning
• Manages total volume responsibility against monthly, quarterly, and annual plans
• Maintains fiscal discipline and adherence corporate guidelines
• Responsible for management of budget: determine market investments for short term and long term account planning (including managing agency experiential and promotions budgets as allocated)
• Provides input and direction into planning unit annual & trimester business plans
We are passionate about beer and the beer business. We’re focused on creating big ideas and innovations that drive profitable growth and will help create a new era in the American beer industry. We stand behind our values of alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community and ethical business practices. Add it up and you’ll see we’re dedicated to creating America’s best beer company.
Great People Changing The Way America Enjoys Beer
It takes great people to make great beer, and we know it takes passion, creativity and talent in every area of our business to create America’s best beer company. Our team is comprised of highly talented individuals who are diverse, dedicated, creative, inclusive and lerCoors recognizes the need for a diverse and highly-skilled workforce and supports the growth of diversity in many ways. We actively participate in talent-sourcing with diverse and national organizations, partner with more than 300 diverse suppliers, and support the communities where we live, work, and sell our beer. Our Workplace philosophy is simple: Contribute your best with confidence, grow your career, and together help to create America’s best beer company.