Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time. Senior Legal Administrative Assistant - Plymouth Meeting
Our senior level Administrative Assistants handle the daily administrative needs of our insurance defense litigation law offices for our House Counsel Attorneys. You will be responsible for processing mail, answering phones, filing, paying bills, ordering supplies, scheduling, copying and faxing. Additionally, you will be opening files, following up on legal discovery, handling legal document production and filing pleadings. This role offers you the chance to work directly with attorneys and the legal support staff to expand your knowledge in a fast-paced legal environment at a stable company.
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 years of related work experience, which included experience overseeing the work of others
- The ability to operate a PC with a strong working knowledge of associated software, including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments while working independently
- Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Celebrating 75 years of business, Progressive is an insurer of millions and leading innovator in the insurance industry. We were the first major auto insurer to offer customers the ability to buy insurance online and we continue to give customers innovative solutions like mobile apps and usage based discounts.
People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up this diverse group of talented professionals. With offices across the country, we employ about 25,000 bright individuals who are crucial to our success. Working at Progressive means extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in many different roles with a dedicated group of colleagues. At Progressive, you are encouraged to learn, take risks, grow and perform in an innovative, dynamic atmosphere where results are rewarded.