Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a Senior Software Engineer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
* Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Backbone.js, Solr, MongoDB and NServiceBus
* Develop next-generation web applications and products
* Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
* Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
* Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required
* Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits
* Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
* BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
* 6+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
* Proven experience working with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Backbone.js, Solr, MongoDB and NServiceBus
* Expert knowledge of Agile, design and enterprise patterns
* Knowledge of .Net 2.0+ and the C# Language
* Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming
* Knowledge of domain-driven design
* Knowledge of test-driven development
* Knowledge of aspect-oriented programming
* Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
* Knowledge of UI patterns
* Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
* Experience guiding, coaching, and developing with other engineers
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to influence and manage change
* Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
* Must possess a solid business sense to analyze IT viability and strategic vision
* A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred
* Occasional after-hours support may be required
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
In 1967, with no capital and no clients, Andrew J. McKelvey founded Telephone Marketing Programs as a “directional marketing company” focused on Yellow Pages advertising for large, multi-site clients. In 1993, seeking ways to expand its expertise, TMP entered into the recruitment advertising business through the acquisition of Bentley, Barnes & Lynn. Within five years, through accelerated organic growth and strategic acquisitions, TMP Worldwide had become one of the largest recruitment advertising agencies in the world.