We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Senior Software Engineer
Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a Senior Software Engineer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
* Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Backbone.js, Solr, MongoDB and NServiceBus
* Develop next-generation web applications and products
* Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
* Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
* Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required
* Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits
* Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
* BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
* 6+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
* Proven experience working with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Backbone.js, Solr, MongoDB and NServiceBus
* Expert knowledge of Agile, design and enterprise patterns
* Knowledge of .Net 2.0+ and the C# Language
* Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming
* Knowledge of domain-driven design
* Knowledge of test-driven development
* Knowledge of aspect-oriented programming
* Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
* Knowledge of UI patterns
* Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
* Experience guiding, coaching, and developing with other engineers
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to influence and manage change
* Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
* Must possess a solid business sense to analyze IT viability and strategic vision
* A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred
* Occasional after-hours support may be required
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
In 1967, with no capital and no clients, Andrew J. McKelvey founded Telephone Marketing Programs as a “directional marketing company” focused on Yellow Pages advertising for large, multi-site clients. In 1993, seeking ways to expand its expertise, TMP entered into the recruitment advertising business through the acquisition of Bentley, Barnes & Lynn. Within five years, through accelerated organic growth and strategic acquisitions, TMP Worldwide had become one of the largest recruitment advertising agencies in the world.