IDG USA LLC, a nationwide distributor of Industrial MRO parts into manufacturing facilities, has an immediate need for an experienced Industrial Site Buyer working at our customer's plant in Burlington, IA.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Purchasing MRO stock and non-stock items
- Expedite order to provide On-Time delivery to meet or exceed the customer's demands
- Stay knowledgeable of Tool Crib layout, bin location and product lines
- Ability to identify slow moving inventory
- Ability to perform order entry - search current and/or new vendor set up
- Root cause analysis relative to cycle count or inventory variances
- Sourcing product, finding the better economic price
What IDG Offers:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision care options
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- LTD/STD, Life, Voluntary Life, 401k with Employer Match, Flexible Spending plans, Employee Assistance Program
- 3-5 years experience purchasing MRO stock/non-stock items
- Knowledge of Maintenance stock/non stock items required!
- Inventory control experience, problem solving and the ability to analyze min/max inventory stock levels
- Some management experience preferred
- Familiar with warehousing a must! (Receiving, Issuing, Cycle Counts, etc)
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, etc)
- Fast paced environment - results driven candidates only!
*** Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer ***