We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
- 5 years in customer facing positions (sales, sales engineering, consulting) or
- 5 years architecture experience in conceptualization, definition and development of IT and or telecom/cellular based products and service with verifiable instances of implementing one or more of the following:
- Data and IP Services (ATM, Frame Relay, VoIP, PIP, VPN, IP PBX)
- Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Content Delivery, Managed IP PBX)
- Managed Security Solutions
- Data Center Outsourcing (application hosting, managed storage)
- Call Center Technologies (ACD, IVR, Customer Portal)
- IT Applications Management (SOA, Web Services, RTE)
- Strong knowledge of network, communications and mobility protocols
- Working knowledge of switching, routing, server, video, UC&C and mobility equipment.
- Knowledge of storage networking/cloud computing.
- Ability to stay ahead of wireless trends and forthcoming technology.
- Ability to translate technology trends to sales force and customer base.
This role provides implementation and on-going support to existing and new customers utilizing data technologies, M2M, unified communications, cloud computing and core networking customers.
Qualified candidates will possess multiple years of experience in the cellular communications and/or network infrastructure industry in a sales-oriented, technical design and engineering role, with an emphasis on IP-based network, communications and mobility solutions. Assume leadership role in providing technical direction to customers and internal staff in the development and maintenance of fully-integrated data solutions.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex systems to customers. The successful candidate will collaborate with customers by providing customer needs analysis, engineering and design of technical solutions, technical presentations and technical consultation to internal and external customers.
- Drives implementation and end to end support to business partners.
- Escalation point for external customers and B2B reps on technical customer issues.
- Responsible for re-creation of failures and malfunctions experienced at customer sites and resolving those failures and malfunctions by trouble shooting networks, systems and applications to correctly identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Responsible for creation of process documentation of trouble resolutions.
- May be called upon to provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of customer solutions and applications including assisting with customer site surveys prior to system installation and deployment.
Maintains training and certifications including but not limited to the below:
- Cisco Certified Wireless Professional
- Microsoft Certified
- CCNA Certifications
- Senior Architect Certification
Who We Are
At Verizon Wireless, we’re committed to delivering solutions and services that enable people to live, work and play better. We’re backed by cutting-edge innovations and a top-notch team dedicated to forging the future of connectivity for individuals and businesses alike. Join us and you'll play an essential role in fulfilling that commitment, working for a world-class company at the forefront of world-shaping technology.
What We Offer
Embark on a career journey with a technology leader—one that’s making a profound impact on the lives of our customers, every day. When you join our team, you’ll find endless opportunities to realize your full professional potential. You’ll constantly be challenged to grow your talents, contributing your ideas and expertise to high-impact projects and work from the moment you arrive. And we’ll support your development with the award-winning training and benefits you need to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Why Verizon Wireless?
With our world of career-defining opportunities, you’re sure to find the right fit for your expertise and experience. Visit to learn more and apply today.Updated