About the Client:
Our Client is one of the country?s leading providers of integrated public safety solutions. Serving some of the largest most complex agencies in the world, the company has developed, implemented, and supported automated information solutions for the public safety community continuously since 1980. Our Client delivers computer aided dispatch, mobility, records management and corrections management solutions built to meet the rigorous demands of state, local and federal law enforcement, fire & rescue and corrections agencies. Headquartered in San Ramon the client has multiple offices all over US.
Testimonial of our employee at Client
"I was one of those hesitant people when it comes to working with recruitment agencies. Friendly and knowledgeable, Prachi Pandey immediately presented to me several jobs matching my skills. In a week, I joined a team of real professionals at a powerful company. I would kindly recommend Zenex Partners to anyone looking for a good IT job." EF
Our Relationship with Client:
Zenex Partners is the primary vendor at the client site. We have been successful in placing close to 100 plus Fulltime employees in a span of 5 years. We work as their extended HR Team.
In search for....... Application Support
The?Application Support Engineer is integral member of the Company Application Support Center (TASC) Engineering Team, works as a member of a maintenance team, which is responsible for maintenance of baseline LAW Records, Jail RECORDS and Court RECORDS products and interface
- Work with the customer and/or others to gather additional information needed to accurately diagnose and/or reproduce the reported issue.
- Perform necessary research and investigation to identify appropriate fix or solution to the customer?s issue or inquiry. If a permanent fix is not available, workaround when appropriate and communicate the interim solution to the customer.
- Interact with development engineering teams to ensure that all information is gathered and relayed in a timely fashion, in response to the client?s issue.
- Work with team members and Team Lead.
- Handle multiple task responsibilities at the same time.
- Meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Provide explanations, answers, and resolutions to customers prior to closing cases.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems and software and system difficulties independently.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information related to assigned cases in the Company?s CRM tool.
- Support responsibilities include after hours on call support on a rotation basis, as assigned. This requires computer access, internet and telephone access while on call, including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision
Benefits working with our client:
Client is happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental coverage
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life for Employee and Dependents
- 401 Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Development Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Transportation Spending Account
- Basic Programming experience in COBOL, C/C++.
- Experience in enterprise Application Support
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, handle multiple clients and issues simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and function efficiently as part of a team.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Ability to interact successfully with both technical and non-technical customers
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of basic software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- User administration, TCP/IP configuration and maintenance desirable but not required.
- Experience in Windows Server Network Administration a plus.
- Programming experience in Visual Basic, C# and .NET a plus.
?REFERRAL BONUS OF $200.00 !?
If you know somebody that fits these qualifications and is seeking in the job market, please forward us their resume or have them contact us.? If they get the job, you get the bonus ! ?
Zenex Partners........ Founded in 2003, Zenex Partners is a full service Staffing firm, placing temp and fulltime talents all over US.
Area of Specialization: Technology, Accounting, Administrative.
Philosophy: Standing on the Zen principles, Good Karma and Win-Win partnership we believe that Employees are True Assets and Clients are partners.
Awards/Recognition: Best of Staffing Client Inavero, 2011; Best of Local Business, Santa Clara 2011, 2012; Certified WBENC