We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Telephone Banker - Arlington, TX - Start Date May 6th , 2013 (Bilingual Spanish REQUIRED)
Title: Telephone Banker - Arlington, TX - Start Date May 6th , 2013 (Bilingual Spanish REQUIRED)
Location: US-TX-Arlington-Arlington Call Center / 01710
Job Number: 130024298
Fluent Spanish strongly required
Telephone Banker's thrive on being able to work in a fast paced, evolving, high volume, and structured environment.
The Best Telephone Banker at Chase have all of the following attributes.
* Energetic - Leads and energizes their peers
* Hungry for outstanding personal success and achievement - Always driving towards superior quality and results; looking to a higher future.
* Genuinely empathetic and a people person - Shows sincere concern for their customer's needs, able to build rapport with each customer, and finds joy in providing outstanding service.
* Superior communication skills - Communicates courteously, professionally, and effectively in a variety of ways with a diverse audience, including use of good grammar.
* Listens carefully - Listens to fully understand; shows respect for the customer and the Bank.
* Flexible and adaptable - Expects and embraces change.
* Detailed multi-tasker - Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Creative problem solver - Takes ownership of issues; assesses customer's needs and offers appropriate corresponding Bank products, and provides solutions.
* Computer proficient - Familiar with Microsoft Office Programs, Internet, and basic office equipment.
CHASE Telephone Bankers Specialist S.M.I.L.E. all day!
Telephone Bankers SHOW their desire to help by serving as the telephone liaison of Chase Retail Banking. Each Telephone Banker is responsible for responding to customer inquiries relating to deposits, financial transactions, and problem resolution. Our Telephone Banker MASTER their customer service skills by providing prompt and accurate answers, utilizing all available resources including bank computer software applications in a Windows environment. Telephone Banker IDENTIFY and offer new opportunities and solutions by evaluating customers' financial needs and focusing on how our company products can better serve their financial goals. As a Telephone Banker , you will be LEARNING all the time; you will constantly be expanding your knowledge and skills to better serve our customers and prepare you to advance in your career. As a member of our team you will be confident, EFFICIENT, and accurate in all you do. With our help you will become fluent in Chase products and practices, enabling you to go above and beyond in meeting the needs of our customers and providing you with tools to achieve your own career goals.
Class starts in May 6th 2013. Must be able to train full time M-F for up to 6 weeks.
Work Schedule: Full Time - This includes one weekend day every week (required).
Worksite located is 4501 New York Avenue, Floor 02
Arlington, TX, 76018-4820, United States
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive starting salary . You will be included in our 401K program and company granted pension plan. All of our employees benefit from having accessibility to local and global discounts on shopping, dining, travel, cell phones, and financial services. CHASE employees and eligible family members are able to participate in our health benefit package within 30 to 90 days after their hire date. This package includes, but is not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage.
Why work for Chase? JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm, operating in more than 50 countries, with assets of $1.1 trillion. We serve the needs of millions of customers around the world, including many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional, and governmental clients.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
* Minimum 1 year customer service and sales experience (i.e. retail, cashiering, sales)
* Stable work history
* Keyboard and PC proficiency
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a clear, distinct voice
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
* Strong listening and problem solving skills
* Ability to quickly resolve customer problems utilizing various computer screens and written manuals
* Ability to professionally handle irate customers
* Flexible and adaptable about work schedules, which will include weekends.
* Ability to use a headset and to sit for long periods of time.
Previous retail banking and/or call center experience a plus.
Job: Call Center