Add to Cart Email to a Friend Location: San Antonio, TX
Description: Are you looking to work for a dynamic company that offers growth opportunities? Do you want to be recognized by your name and not just a badge number? If so please read on..... Job Summary: Provides information and sells appropriate banking services to all members including checking and savings accounts, and additional services related to deposit accounts over the phone. Essential Functions: 1. Accepts incoming calls from members responding to direct mail marketing material, publications, or from referrals given by local agents as well as incoming calls from members with existing accounts. 2. Process and route incoming requests from internal and external customers as needed to ensure desired level of service satisfaction. 3. Provides sales and product information support to all members and insurance representatives. 4. Provides individualized counseling based on assessed needs. 5. Maximizes service abilities to achieve desired level of service satisfaction from membership. 6. Maximizes sales abilities to achieve level goals for continued bank growth. 7. Sell and cross-sell appropriate bank products based on assessed needs. 8. Conducts product needs assessments for members during inbound and outbound telephone calls and for occasional walk-in customers. Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Volt has 60 years of experience and is a leader in the staffing industry. Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: 1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to focus on member base and follow up.
3. Working knowledge of remote delivery of retail banking services.
4. Ability to work with multiple computer software systems and typing speed at 25 wpm.
5. Exceptional customer/member service skills.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects with little supervision.
7. Ability to work within a strong team environment.
8. Ability to work in a fast-pace inbound/outbound call environment.
9. Flexibility to work 7am -7pm Monday through Friday. Education and Experience: 1. High school diploma or GED required with some college work desired.
2. Two years'' customer service experience, preferably in a banking environment.
3. Minimum of three years of office experience, preferably in a call center environment.
Duration: Temp to Hire
Payrate: $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly DOE
Contact: Volt Workforce Solutions 9901 IH 10 West, Ste. 780 San Antonio, TX 78230 Phone: Fax: