?????????????????????????? FutureCare is offering a $3000 sign on bonus for a qualified licensed COTA.
Are you interested in working for a company that was voted "Top Workplace" by the Baltimore Sun two years in a row?
Our Maryland based organization is dedicated to build your career with a healthcare organization that has earned an outstanding reputation in long term and sub-acute care
FutureCare Irvington in Baltimore and Futurecare Pineview in Prince Georges County are seeking full time COTA's
The licensed occupational therapy assistant (COTA) or (OTA) may practice limited occupational therapy under the clinical supervision of the licensed occupational therapist. This supervision requires at a minimum, for the licensed occupational therapist to provide initial direction; periodic on-site supervision; and an annual evaluation of performance. Addional supervision is driven by (a) Experience and competence of the occupational therapy assistant; (b) Change in resident's medical status; and (c) Complexity of the treatment program.
1. Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license in the state of Maryland.**
3. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a geriatric or a subacute facility preferred.
4. Certified by the American Occupation Therapy Association.
5. Prefer active membership in the state and national American Occupational Therapy Association.
6. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Occupational Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.
FutureCare has grown to 12 facilities that cover the greater Baltimore/Washington area.? Our Maryland -based organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and service.
news via AllThingsD | As Obama...
news via TechCrunch » Enterprise | B...
news via Ars Technica » Internet | H...