We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Work From Home Call Center Agent**
Title: Work From Home Call Center Agent**
Location: United States-Idaho-Boise
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-All, United States-West Virginia-All, United States-Ohio-All, United States-Alabama-All, United States-Indiana-All
Job Number: 1111589
Position Description:Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for career growth, work/life balance and a positive team environment? This may be the position for you! HP is looking for candidates for an inbound customer contact center, as representatives providing services to customers ordering Skin Care and Beauty Products.
This exciting position entails customer retention, order taking, billing resolution, account maintenance, and educating customers about product usage - with a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge as well as telephone listening and probing skills to retain customers and cross sell or upsell products.
Hiring full time employees to work in call center environment 100% of the time from their home. Employees will not have dedicated space or storage in an HP office.
Home office equipment. Teleworkers working at home should plan for privacy and the necessary equipment/resources to be as productive as they ordinarily would be. It is critical that employees who work at home manage dependent care and personal responsibilities in a way that allows them to successfully meet job responsibilities.
Teleworkers must be able to provide dedicated land line, telephone with headset and internet service. HP will not reimburse employee paid Internet access connectivity expenses (DSL lines for example), other than where legally required.
Responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any Hewlett-Packard information in their possession and must handle all sensitive information in compliance with existing HP guidelines. In addition, they are responsible for making sure unauthorized individuals don''t use their equipment and that software copyright compliance is maintained.
* Minimum education of high-school graduate or GED.
* Minimum of 6 months customer service experience, preferably in call center.
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
* Must be able to pass a background investigation.
Other Eligibility Requirements:
* Ability to successfully complete classroom training program.
* Ability to meet program standards for Quality, productivity, attendance and schedule adherence.
* Ability to simultaneously use telephone while navigating computer systems.
* Ability to follow procedural guidelines to resolve basic customer inquiries.
* Ability to probe customer inquiries in order to understand customer needs and offer the best solution when there may be several potential options.
* Operating knowledge of PC, Windows based environment. Basic computer skills to include use of a mouse, navigating between screens and keyboard manipulation.
* Must be available to work assigned shift. Hours of operation are from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. including weekends and holidays.
* Must be available to work overtime as needed by the business.