Eli Lilly and Company creates and delivers innovative medicines that enable people to live longer, healthier and more active lives. Lilly medicines treat depression, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis and many other diseases. They create value for patients, health care providers and payers, and reduce the cost of disease. Lilly is committed to providing answers through medicines and information for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Lilly is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. The company employs more than 44,000 people worldwide and markets its medicines in 138 countries. Lilly's pipeline is the strongest in the industry with numerous first-in-class or best-in-class innovative products. Many more exciting new drug product launches are being planned for the future.
Receiving recognition for a job well done is always a special honor. It's an affirmation that the company is sustaining its heritage of service and commitment to helping others. Making a difference in people's lives is often reward enough. Nevertheless, Lilly is proud of the awards it has received for the accomplishments and contributions it has made in the industry and to society overall including:
- Fortune names Lilly one of the Best Companies to work for in America, Best Managed Companies for Minorities, and Global Most Admired Companies
- Business Ethics Magazine lists Lilly as one of 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Working Mother magazine again recognizes Lilly as one of 10 best companies for working mothers
- IndustryWeek again names Lilly one of World's 100 Best-Managed Companies
- Money Magazine lists Lilly among the Top 50 Best Company Benefits
At Lilly, the future depends on the global community of employees whose varied perspectives, experience, and training fuel the creativity and the energy to pioneer pharmaceutical innovation.
Eli Lilly and Company is an equal opportunity employer.