High energy, results-oriented professional with a successful track record in surgical equipment and cardiac monitoring sales seeks a rewarding career opportunity in Medical or Pharmaceutical Sales.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Two years of medical sales experience with proven ability to drive revenue growth in highly competitive •••••ets. Strong relationship builder with excellent communication and presentation skills. Demonstrates broad strengths in: New Business Development; Solutions Selling; Account Management; Product & Sales Training; Organization; and Closing.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SALES, United Medical Products, Pitcairn, PA (April ••••• – Present)
Prospected and established new •••••ets for patient monitors, surgical tables, lights, and booms in all W. PA hospitals. Interfaced closely with doctors and clinical staff during product trials and in-service trainings.
* Generated $•••••M in sales the past year by focusing on relationship selling and product differentiation. * Initiated two new group purchase programs for rural hospitals that produced eight new customers. * Improved surgical procedures and outcomes by proposing specialized equipment to meet needs. * Quick learner who utilized clinical and technical knowledge in every oral and written presentation. * Developed precedent-setting presentations and proposals using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
CAPITAL EQUIPMENT SALES, Franklin Interiors, Pittsburgh, PA (May ••••• – July •••••)
Identified new opportunities for office furniture, design and labor through effective networking, prospecting, qualifying, proposal development and closing. Executed timely reports on forecasts and project status.
* Achieved ••••• percent of quota first half of ••••• by skillfully managing time and multiple projects. * Creative •••••eting strategies to reach hard-to-see prospects ultimately netted one $•••••,••••• sale. * Active contributor in Franklin’s Quality Council, Sales Training and Pittsburgh Technology Network.
TELECOM SALES, Nextel/Arch Wireless, Pittsburgh, PA (June ••••• – March •••••)
Applied strategic selling skills to identify, develop, and close sales to business customers. Experienced in consultative selling, negotiating, questioning, prospecting, cold calling, and writing winning proposals.
* Corralled several new major accounts, including one generating net sales of $•••••,••••• annually. * Exceeded all commission targets and average sales revenue quotas by ••••• percent in year ••••• * Chosen Arch-Pittsburgh’s Account Executive of the Year (•••••) and Rookie of the Year (•••••).
OPERATIONS MANAGER, National City Bank, Pittsburgh, PA (November ••••• – November •••••)
Selected as Bank’s first-ever candidate to pilot program for developing fast-track managers. Supervised up to ••••• employees and managed special projects during rotation through 3 operations departments.
* Oversaw General Ledger balancing, budget, and variance reporting to achieve Overall Best Practice.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, Pittsburgh Logistics Systems, Pittsburgh, PA (January ••••• – February •••••)
Directed third party logistics functions for PLS largest customer. Coordinated with management and steel industry vendors to streamline shipping.
* Negotiated contracts and rates with carriers, which generated profits of nearly $•••••,••••• annually.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Airborne Express, Pittsburgh, PA (March ••••• – November •••••)
Managed sales activities for most of Western Pennsylvania. Prospected and established new accounts. Uncovered client needs and implemented customized shipping programs that conserved time and money.
* Maintained existing customer base while increasing territory growth and revenues by ••••• percent.
TRANSPORTATION/LOGISTICS OFFICER, U.S. Air Force (July ••••• – December •••••)
Devised critical training and wartime plans. Coordinated airlift requests and oversaw cargo/passenger processing for the Pacific’s busiest aerial port. Supervised ••••• people while overseeing operations and maintenance activities for 1,••••• base vehicles.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
PEAK PERFORMANCE SALES TRAINING. Sandler Sales Institute, Pittsburgh, PA - January - July •••••
DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING. Leadership Training, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA - August - November •••••
B.S., BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. The Citadel, Charleston, SC - May ••••• (Received ••••• GPA, USAF Academic Scholarship, and Deans List 4 semesters).
Avid reader and student of sales training and motivational books by Brian Tracy, Tom Hopkins, Neil Rackham, and others well known in the field.