• Hire, train and supervise staff and evaluate staff performance. • Ensure quality control and assurance standards. • Efficiently manage administrative, financial, accounting functions, purchasing, inventory control and product supplier relations. • Consistently maintain a high-standard performance record via exceptional service, follow-through, and specific attention to detail which resulting in higher sales. • Establish long term relationships with clients, vendors and neighboring businesses for effective marketing and outreach.
• Provided excellent customer service to customers during lunch and/or dinner shifts. • Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, helping set up for each shift and ensuring all tables were ready for diners. • Utilized Aloha POS and Open Table reservation systems.
Omnis Student Loans Education Loan Manager ••••• Castleton Street City of Industry, CA ••••• ••••• – •••••
• Directed call center operations by acting as a liaison between clients and call center employees. • Analyzed performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action plans. • Performed quality assurance checks, developed and reviewed performance reports, identified areas to improve, and implemented measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives. • Coordinated the interview, hiring, and training process of over ••••• customer service representatives. • Monitored interactions between staff and clients to ensure quality assurance standards. • Ensured strict adherence to company policies and procedural guidelines. Dacris Auto Body Office Manager/Damage Appraiser ••••• Garfield Avenue Silver Spring, MD ••••• ••••• – •••••
• Developed and installed company policies and procedures index. • Created a computerized vehicle tracking system to better track the vehicles along the repair process. • Managed accounts payable and receivable. • Conducted inspections and examinations of vehicles and damaged areas. • Generated collision repair estimates. • Reviewed preliminary or supplemental collision repair estimates with insurance adjusters and customers.
Rosenthal Acura Sales Representative ••••• N. Frederick Avenue Gaithersburg, MD ••••• ••••• – •••••
• Achieved unit sales targets for new and pre-owned vehicles as well as related products and services from retail clients. • Established and sustained consultative relationships with clients. • Followed up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication. • Developed new business leads and increased client base through focused personal marketing efforts that included, but were not limited to, direct mail and networking. • Maintained comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
I am bilingual with English and Spanish and have intermediate experience with Microsoft Word and Excel programs. I also have a typing speed of •••••+ wpm, experience using ••••• key, Reynolds & Reynolds software, Act Client Database system, Loan Administration customer relation management system , Loan Smith system and Polaris Debt Settlement software.
• Sales Leader Award ••••• • Customer Service Index (CSI) Award ••••• – •••••