Accountant/Human Resource Analyst with ••••• years business experience implementing process enhancement and leading cost savings initiatives for improved financial performance. Goal-oriented, detail focused to execute defined business objectives effectively and efficiently. Reliable, conscientious and the ability to work independently achieving performance success as well as skilled in identifying a partnership focus when required.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Possess a broad based business insight with an ability to perform the execution of corporate strategic goals.
• Problem analysis skill, coupled with creative problem solving and solution initiative. Ability to oversee successful implementation of initiative.
• Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, the development of business process and procedures to promote operational continuity.
• Expertise in research and application of business regulations in the day to day operation of an entity.
• Adept in project management with the ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience with proprietary computer systems in a variety of industry segments including; non-profit, leasing, property management, manufacturing, private membership clubs and real estate professionals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook.
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR, CONTROLLER Lebanon Country Club, Lebanon, PA••••• December ••••• – Present A premier private membership country club located in the picturesque Lebanon Valley of Central Pennsylvania.
• Manage human resource function for ••••• plus employees. Primary responsibilities include; recruitment, interview, hire and coordinate new employee hire process. Instituted candidate background review process and minimum competency standards to reduce employee turnover for both permanent and seasonal positions. • Ensure corporate compliance with all federal, state and local regulations with respect to the workplace and its employees. Implemented improved HRIS system to centralize and streamline HR function to facilitate improved corporate compliance and awareness. • Compile, analyze and present staff labor hour reports on a semi-weekly basis. Developed reports to achieve a management tool for labor hours as a cost control objective to improve operating efficiency. • Responsible for staff job description development and implementing current employment cost index basis for a more realistic labor rate matrix. A cost control initiative to improve operating efficiency is achieved. • Supervise direct report staff of 3 performing payroll, accounting and membership marketing duties. • Direct the corporate administrative functions including; process and procedure development, implementation of business office duties as well as member communication. Initiated electronic communication with general membership to improve timeliness and effectiveness of event and club information. • Strategically identify opportunities for improved cash flow as follows; a streamlined monthly process for member billing including an earlier due date, collection enforcement and proposed a request for bid process for club services. • Oversee daily accounting operations of A/R, A/P, G/L and member billing. Devised payment schedules for various vendors to reduce impact of average payable liability to monthly cash flow. • Prepare monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors, General Manager and club management staff. Developed monthly management reports to equip department managers with tools to monitor revenue and expenses against budget forecast for each respective department. Improved data sharing provides real time information resulting in improved operations and managed department expenses. • Coordinate, facilitate and presentation of a $3M annual corporate operating budget in conjunction with the General Manager and Finance Committee. Develop the administrative budget of approximately $•••••,••••• and oversee department compliance.
• Responsible for securing outside services including; corporate website, e-marketing software, proprietary club management system, information technology vendor and office systems. Demonstrated insight by assessing $•••••,••••• in cost savings opportunities ranging from vendor renegotiations to reduction in consumption of goods. Negotiated the redesign of current website along with enhanced user features. Negotiated and coordinated the installation of several new office systems including; Cashlink direct deposit, Microsoft small business network server and a state of the art telephone system with IP integrated extensions, unified messaging and wireless conference call capability.
FISCAL LEASE ANALYST PA Outlet Management, LP, Lancaster, PA •••••August ••••• - May ••••• Abstracted, initiated and implemented financial lease terms of all property tenants.
FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGER AdAbility Inc., Camp Hill, PA A full service advertising agency.•••••December ••••• - August ••••• Managed corporate finance function including financial reporting and accounting duties.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT Davids Church, Millersburg, PA •••••July ••••• - December ••••• Performed oversight of human resource and financial accounting functions.
TAX PREPARER John R. Cox, CPA, New Cumberland, PA •••••June ••••• - Present Preparation of individual, small business and corporation payroll and income tax returns.
BUSINESS ANALYST PA Blue Shield, Camp Hill, PA•••••June ••••• - June ••••• Analyzed financial data and provided support to the claims processing department.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill, PA •••••May ••••• - June ••••• Provided general accounting duties in a Mental Health Center located within the main hospital campus.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS Masters of Business Administration, ••••• Lebanon Valley College•••••Annville, PA G.P.A. •••••
B.B.A. Professional Accountancy, ••••• Pennsylvania State University•••••Harrisburg, PA
PA Real Estate License (In Referral)
Women in Business Committee (WIB), Lebanon Chamber of Commerce, Lebanon, Pennsylvania The Committee’s mission is to foster growth and development of women entrepreneurs and professionals by providing educational programs and resources to women in business.
Society For Human Resource Management, The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the worlds largest association devoted to human resource management. The society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in •••••, SHRM has more than ••••• affiliated chapters within the United States.