I am writing to inquire about the openings available within your company.
I have a long and successful work history in financial management,roofing & repairs, and sales management.
I hold a High School Diploma from Tartan High School, with additional experience and training in financial management, roofing & repairs and sales management.
My experience and skills would make me a valuable asset to your company.
My proficiency in MS Office which includes Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Access, Internet Enclosed is a resume for your review.
I look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how my skills could be of benefit to your company.
Sincerely, Mr. ••••••••••
Mr. •••••••••• ••••• First Street St. Paul Park, MN ••••• United States Mobile •••••
Profile To gain experience and to further my career within your company. I believe I can be a very great asset to your company . I am a hard worker and quick learner. I put a lot of pride and integrity in my work I am customer oriented and I multi task with excellent sales and customer service skills.
Financial Management ••••• Insurance Sales Primerica Exceptional customer service skills. Arrange conferences calls and meetings. Process client files and schedule appointments. Cold calling.
* Skilled and learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure. * Developed and maintained positive relationships with customers. * Work well with supervision. * Communicated closely with customers. Responded to queries and resolved issues
Roofing & Repairs ••••• Roofing Contractor Ashco Exteriors Inc.
Gaining personal relationships with clients. Inspection of a clients home. Door to door sales. Work with adjusters closely.
* Maintained a high level of customers satisfaction.
Communicated closely with customers. Responded to queries and resolved issues. Carried out opening and closing of store, maintained highest levels of customer satisfaction. Supervised all employees on the shift to ensure completion of duties. Preform loading/unloading of trucks on a daily basis. Maintained organization and cleanliness of facility. Trained and managed team of sevenal sales associates. Set sales goals, provided assistance and recommendations for marketing, sales, and business. Performed cash management, maintained inventory, and set up in-store displays.
* Over four years of strong inside/outside sales experience. * Progressed through increasingly responsible positions, advancing from non-management to supervisory positions. * Frequently earn recognition for top sales performance. * Generated the highest sales volume in the department within the first three months of hire, resulting in an unprecedented salary promotion.
* MS Office (which includes Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Access, Internet) Highly proficient).
Education •••••: High School Diploma Tartan High School. GPA: ••••• Out of •••••
Honors & Activities
* Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure * Keep on picking up on new experience and learning from other about the job demands. * Exceptional sales and customer service skills. * Electronics repairs over a large assortment of items including computers and auto.