Manager or Director with a company that would benefit from an impressive •••••year history of successful team building and goal driven results.
• Set up and started logistics department; in less than ••••• months was generating more than ••••• thousand gross revenue monthly with •••••% net profit.
• Developed a business plan to increase fleet size by •••••% in a two year period and increased productivity of trucks by •••••%
• Strategic in the planning of the companies leasing program which increased profits and increased productivity.
• Implemented and managed a warehouse to better service our customers needs in a more cost efficient manner.
• Brought our company into the •••••st century implementing computers, internet and EDI load tendering and billing (reducing billing time from ••••• to ••••• days to immediate upon delivery.
• Took the ••••• most underperforming trucks in a ••••• truck fleet and turned them into one of the top 5 fleets in the company, placing two trucks in the top 5% of the company.
Customer Service: Handled the two largest customers in volume and revenue.
APT Transportation. •••••/••••• to 8/•••••
Sales Manager: Brought in to refocus and retrain sales staff.
Tiedemann Assoc. •••••/••••• to 4/•••••
Director of Logistics: Recruited to start and manage a new company from the ground up.
Fenix Logistics 3/••••• to 9/•••••
Logistics Sales: Recruited to start a new division and develop new customers. Exceeded all performance benchmarks
Steelman Transportation 1/••••• to 3/•••••
Director of Operations: Recruited to turn around an underperforming company; met or exceeded all goals set
Willie Jean Logistics 7/••••• to •••••/•••••
Operations Manager: Recruited for fast-track promotion as load coordinator, fleet manager, operations manager.
Stever Trucking Inc. 9/••••• to 7/•••••
Fleet Manager: Recruited out of college for there transportation management
Prime Inc. 7/••••• to 9/•••••
Expertise in team building ,developing report and retaining customers, time-management, problem-solving and decision-making skills, selling services, and meeting and exceeding goals set by myself and my employer, negotiating prices and services with customers. Education
Drury University: Concentration in Business Administration & Marketing.