• Profile: Assertive sales professional with a track record exceeding goals in the Pharmaceutical Industry. 4 years Specialty sales, identified as a strong team player. Develop relationships based on the delivery of valuable information and quality customer service. Presently seeking a dynamic opportunity in the healthcare industry.
Quintiles Transnational Corp. October •••••present Senior Sales Representative
Currently ranked 3rd Nationally
Effectively promote three medications- Sancturra XR, Latisse and Aczone • Influence Physicians with the use of clinical and marketing data • Proactively working to gain access to key decision makers in physician offices • Identify and prioritize key territory opportunities • Actively participate in Physician breakfast, lunches and dinners to deliver strong business results
Solvay Pharmaceuticals August •••••October ••••• Specialty Sales Representative•••••
• Identify and prioritize key territory opportunities • Promote 4 medications: Trilipix, Tricor, Simcor and Androgel • Launched Trilipix in August ••••• • Grew Share for all products each quarter while in Territory • Effectively used Clinical and Marketing Data to gain new prescriptions as well as grow existing market share • Work Closely with Specialty teams and Managers • Effectively sell to Endocrinologists, Lipidologists, PCP’S, NRP’S and PA’s • Actively participate in Physician breakfast, lunch and Speaker dinners to deliver strong business results • Proactively working to gain access to key decision makers in physician offices • Identify and prioritize key territory opportunities • Responsible for P&T Committee adding Trilipix to formulary in Gunderson Lutheran/La Crosse WI
••••• March •••••August ••••• Specialty Sales Representative
• Rookie-of the year •••••—Northeast Region Ranked Top ••••• % of nation for Lexapro Growth Q1,Q2,Q•••••••••• • Promote three medications- Lexapro, Bystolic and Namenda • Launched Bystolic, Hypertension medication, January ••••• • Effectively promoteproducts to Cardiologists, Psychiatrists, Neurologists, Internal Med., Family Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists • Grew Presidents Club Ranking from last in the country at start date to within the top •••••% in the first year in the field • Maintain Call Average of •••••, and Sample percentage of •••••%
Yellow Book USA•••••President’s Club ••••• & ••••• August ••••• Feb••••• Senior Account Executive
• Responsible for acquiring new business through aggressive prospecting • Increasing (•••••%) and maintaining existing $1,•••••,••••• account base • Recognition/Awards: President’s Club ••••• & ••••• Top ••••• new business ••••• & ••••• Top ••••• Increase ••••• & ••••• Top 3 new business Metro North Region ••••• & ••••• Top 3 Increase Metro North ••••• Leadership Academy Training- Phase II Philadelphia PA Leadership Academy Training-Phase I Philadelphia PA Mentor- January ••••• .
Burke Distributing July •••••August ••••• Sales Representative • Top •••••% of National Sales Team • •••••% to goal each quarter for Red Bull and SF red Bull • Promoted 2 Products: Red Bull/ Sugarfree Red bull • Responsible for sales in Bars, Restaraunts, Grocery stores, Convenient Stores, Night Clubs, Golf Courses and Gas Stations
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Revenue July •••••July •••••
• Office of Facility Management • Leasing and Property Management • Customer Service
Education: Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester NH B.S. Business Management •••••
Interests: Family Baseball- 4yrs varsity in College-Scholarship Hockey 4 yrs varsity in College Golf