I am looking to obtain a permanent position where I can utilize my experiences as a skilled, energetic, team-focused individual. I have more than twelve years experience and can provide knowledgeable support in a broad range of fields.
EXPERIENCE 2/•••••Present Golden Triangle Greeter/Maintenance
The work that we do at Golden Triangle includes assisting locals and visitors in the Washington, D.C. area with directions on how to get to the destinations in the downtown DC area and to local tourist attractions. Keeping zoned sections clean by picking up litter, trash and emptying the cans throughout the day. I have to notify headquarters of any problems in my zone area that may endanger the public. Planting, maintaining flower beds and painting curbs, sidewalk. My additional responsibilities include the daily cleanup of main office and break room.
3/•••••/••••• Manpower Temp Agency Office Clerk
I am current working as a Temporary Office Clerk with Manpower Temp Agency. The temp position(s) that I am currently assigned and have been assigned are outlined below:
Chevy Chase Bank
• Scanning documents from paper files to diskettes.
Montgomery County (part-time) • Count money collected from parking meters and the bus system.
Montgomery County Rehabilitation Division (present-part-time) • Meet with and assisted clients ordered by the courts in taking weekly urinalysis and breathalyzer test. • Enter data regarding meeting with client. • Send urine specimens to lab.
3/•••••/••••• LHTUSA, Inc. Rochester, New York ••••• Morris & Foerster Law Firm Office Services Clerk
I worked in the Office Service/Copy Center for Morris and Foerster Law Firm as a mail clerk. My main responsibilities include:
• Xeroxing, scanning, ordering supplies and delivering mail. • Monitor and help maintain different office equipment (Xerox machines, Pitney Bowes Mailstation machines, scanners etc). Correct minor malfunctions, and call in and report repairs as needed. • Support legal staff with on and offsite projects, meetings and setting up workshops. • Assisted the conference room staff in setting up conference rooms for meetings and luncheons. • Review and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• All other related duties as assigned
1/•••••/••••• Merrill Corporation, Washington, DC Technician
• Primary responsibility included temp mail room technicians in various law firms.
• Xeroxing, collating and proofing Xeroxed legal documents.
• Maintain office supplies and inventory.
• Support staff on/off site Meetings/Workshops.
• Maintain office equipment, correct minor malfunctions, and call in and report repairs as needed.
• Receive and escort visitors to proper locations.
• Provide administrative and customer service to ••••• staff members.
•••••/•••••/••••• Central Parking Maintenance Engineer
• Provided written schedules and daily punch list to subcontractors and ordered materials for different sites.
• Maintain painting and cleaning of garages.
• Order and distributed supplies for all garage location within the MD, VA and DC area.
• Maintained all electrical, pluming problems.
• Also provided written schedules and daily punch list.
• Operated forklift, power washer and snow plows in maintain the garages.
••••• Cole Electrician Company Greenbelt, MD••••• Electrician Assistant
• Worked in warehouse operating Forklift.
• Keyed end all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Installed and pulled cables.
• Installed telephone lines.
• Assisted lead electricians.
• Installed Light fixtures.
CROSSLAND HIGH SCHOOL-GRADUATE ••••• TESST TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY •••••
Typing ••••• wpm (WordPerfect and Word), Xeroxing, scanning, mail room services, electrical and maintenance.