Human services administrator with ••••• years of experience in residential programs. Enthusiastic manager, outstanding organizer, and a dedicated team-member with ability to create excellent environment of service, and deliver creative solutions.
Profile Human services administrator with ••••• years of experience in residential programs. Enthusiastic manager, outstanding organizer, and a dedicated team-member with ability to create excellent environment of service, and deliver creative solutions.
Work Related Skills
• Supervision of Employees • Budgeting • Quality Enhancement (QE) • Team Management • Team Training • Employee Discipline • Employment Law • Scheduling • Reorganization • Recruitment
Kelly Services – Pittsburgh, PA•••••••••• Data Entry – Innisfree • Utilized the internet to research phone numbers and addresses for various companies’ share holders. • Updated data base with correct phone numbers and addresses.
Administrative Assistant – PNC Bank • Offered general administrative services for Commercial Real Estate Administration Office including, but not limited to data entry, answering phones, filing, word processing documents, running reports, and organizing office storage.
The May Institute – Revere, MA ••••• – ••••• Director of Residential Services • Supervised ••••• residential programs. Provided services for ••••• individual with developmental disabilities.
• Developed and implemented QE Systems for financial management in ••••• residential programs in the Revere Division. Improved Representative Payee System and implemented Record Reviews of residential finances. Reduced write-offs by more than $•••••,•••••
• Instituted 7 new residential programs. Prepared physical environment as set-forth by State Agencies. The individuals who moved into these programs showed significant improvements after their transitions.
• Supervised Assistant Directors, Program Coordinators, and direct care staff through regular day-to-day communication and formal monthly supervision meetings. Provided appropriate feedback to staff, and worked with human resources for necessary follow-up actions.
• Designed curriculum for Program Coordinator and Case Management Training. Created a new checklist to assist Program Coordinators to effectively deliver their responsibilities resulting in effective reporting of incidents.
North Suffolk Mental Health Association – Chelsea, MA ••••• – ••••• Residential Services Coordinator • Supervised Program Coordinators in 6 residential programs. Designed Individual Service Plans (ISP) for ••••• individuals. Succeeded in integrating consumers in the community by implementing their ISPs.
• Strengthened residential programs through quality analysis, development of data collection system, and improvement in report submission system. Programs received 2 year certification from Dept. of Mental Retardation.
The May Institute – Revere, MA Program Coordinator ••••• - ••••• • Designed, assessed, and implemented all living, recreational, and vocational services for ••••• developmentally disabled adults residing in three residential programs. Directly supervised ••••• program staff members.
• Collected clinical data for client, staff, and program development. Conducted client needs-based research, and implemented behavior plans. It resulted in houses getting Dept. of Mental Health license.
Assistant Program Coordinator ••••• – ••••• • Aided the Program Coordinator of two DMH and one DMR residential programs to serve 8 clients.
• Facilitated transition of three behaviorally challenging clients from locked psychiatric units to residential settings.
Program Specialist ••••• – ••••• • Provided direct care and residential counseling for ••••• clients with psychological and physical developmental disabilities.
• Wrote annual assessments. Developed and implemented service goals and objectives. It helped individuals realize their goals through a structured program.
Education B.A. in Psychology and Social Work, University of Indianapolis, IN ••••• – •••••
• Graduated Cum Laude, ••••• • University of Indianapolis Psychology Club • Phi Alpha Epsilon, Freshman Honorary, •••••
• Seminar: How to Supervise People • Seminar: Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors • Interview Training Workshop – The May Institute • Living Leadership Seminar • Employment Law – The May Institute • Building Partnerships • Sexual Harassment in the Workplace • Diversity Training
Software Microsoft Excel, Word, Word Perfect, Quicken, Microsoft Money, Calendar Creator, Internet Explorer Netscape, Outlook Express, Windows, Mac OS, Adobe Acrobat Reader, First-Class, Lotus Notes.