Objective: To obtain a cooperative position in Information Security/Network Technology
Education: Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA Expected •••••/••••• Bachelor of Science - Information Technology – Network Specialist
Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA Expected •••••/••••• Associates of Science - Information Technology – Technical Support Technology Emphasis••••• ••••• Courses: • Network Installation and Maintenance • Network Administration/ Internetworking • Fundamentals of Information Security I, II • Introduction to Biometric Identification and Authentication • Introduction to UNIX/Linux • Introduction to Webpage Development • Introduction to Database • Management and Organizational Behavior • Introduction to Financial Accounting • Middleware/Integration - IBM Web Sphere • Microcomputer Maintenance • Network Design and Management • Wireless Security • Interpersonal Communications
Experience: Freelance • Create and Connect Personal Computer Systems • Install Peripheral Computer Components • Defrag/Format PC Hard Drives • Download, Install, and Troubleshoot Software • Install and Monitor Anti-Spyware/Virus Software • Proposed, Created, Designed, and Researched Products for a Mock Centralized Database Networking Project • Created a Web site for a local business and used Storyboarding, Project Metric,Feasibility Studies, Context Models, Use Case Models, and more.
Employment: Summer Internship at Osram Sylvania Towanda, PA••••••••••/•••••/•••••
• Extensive work with Microsoft Excel including, creating, formatting and linking Excel Spreadsheets for the customer care representatives on a day to day basis.
• Organized and recorded data for a labeling project that would create a universal label for all of the companies product labels.
• Submitted improvement suggestions for company’s website and organized and converted PDF files to be placed on the company website.
• Collected and prepared company documentation managerial presentations purposes.
P&C Foods Grocery Market Towanda, PA •••••/••••• – Present
• Service Clerk (•••••/••••• to •••••/•••••) – Service Clerks are responsible for bagging customer’s groceries along with making sure that the grocery carts are collected and returned to the store lobby.
• Cashier (•••••/••••• to •••••/•••••) – As a cashier I was in charge of a till/money drawer. The till had to be counted and totaled out at the end of each shift. The totals for debits/credits, cash, food stamps and personal checks had to match the totals from a monitored computer print out sheet.
• Stock Clerk (•••••/••••• to Current) – Stock clerks are responsible for working the freight to the shelves. On Saturdays they are responsible for disassembling the sale item displays for the current week then reassembling the new displays for the upcoming week. These displays must be maintained and filled periodically through the week.
• Inventory Audit Preparation (•••••/••••• to Current) – Inventory preparation involves checking the current quantities and prices of items in back stock. All the cases need to be labeled with both the quantity and retail price of the items.
Skills: • Router Setup and Configuration (Boson NetSim) • Microsoft Office XP - Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio • Help Desk Computer Support • Minitab • Computer Hardware Repair • Basic Unix/Linux knowledge • Good People Skills • Anti-Virus/Anti-Spamware software install/maintenance