AREAS OF STRENGTH
* Top-tier sales executiveconsistently over quota (•••••% •••••%), often #1
* C-level relationship management
* Negotiating and securing new (and former) accounts ($•••••K •••••M)
* Solution selling skills
* Proven success developing long-term business relationships
MBA with marketing emphasis
* Extensive public speaking experience, including C-level sales presentations
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEStarFlite International, Inc., November ••••• present
Responsibilities: Marketing and sales for the charter airline industry (emphasis on cold calling key accounts). Clients include professional and college sports teams, (including the NHL), corporations, touring groups, and the entertainment industry.
* First ever to win business from Shorts Travel (NCAA travel agency) for •••••
March Madness basketball tournament
* First ever to secure business from the State of ColoradoInmate repositioning
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEGraphic Technology, Inc., (GTI), ••••• October •••••
* Won largest systems deal in GTIs history$•••••M Lexmark printers with Safeway
* Secured $•••••M account with Longs Drugs selling Lexmark printers
* Sales person of the Year ••••• •••••
* Increased revenues from $••••• million to $••••• million in three years (•••••%
* #1 Account Executive•••••% quota YTD (August •••••)
* #3 Account Executive•••••% quota (July •••••)
* #3 Account Executive•••••% quota YTD (Q1)
* #1 Account Executive•••••% quota (April •••••)
Responsibilities: Marketing, sales, and VAR representative, with emphasis in the retail, grocery, drug, hardware, and mass merchandising industries. Products included Lexmark laser printers, thermal printers, consumables, bar code collection software and systems integration, pressure sensitive labels, signage, and loyalty/gift cards.
Accounts: Fortune ••••• companiesSafeway, Ralphs Grocery Company (Kroger), Longs Drug Stores, and Orchard Supply Hardware (OSHSears). Other key accounts: Trader Joes, McKesson Drugs, and Stater Bros. Markets.
Multi-year contracts required extensive ongoing customer relationship management. Served as team leader, managed design changes, rollouts, and made recommendations/consultations on cost saving implementations.
* Developed new business within existing accounts
* Negotiated and secured new accountsSafeway, Longs Drug Stores, Stater Bros.
Markets, Trader Joes,
McKesson Drugs, Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH)
* Consulted customers on cost savings opportunities. Included co-managing
special projects with Ralphs Grocery
Company (edgeless sheets, paper laminate)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (RSM)Rees Scientific, ••••• •••••
* #2 RSM July •••••
* #1 RSM March •••••
* #1 RSM July •••••
* #2 RSM September •••••
* #2 RSM 3rd quarter •••••
* Saved a key accountBaxter Pharmaceutical
Products: 1) Environmental Monitoring/Medical Equipment (requiring capital expenditures), which included computer hardware/software and sensors for refrigerators, freezers, LN2 storage units, incubators, hoods, etc. 2) Card Access (computer hardware/software, electric strikes, magnetic locks, and readers).
Clients: 1) Laboratories in clinical, research, and scientific settings, blood banks, biotech firms, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and universities. Territory included: Southern California, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada.
* Recruited manufacturers representatives and dealers
* Improved client and manufacturers representative relationships
* Cultivated business from United Blood Service, the nations second largest
blood bank behind the Red Cross
* Hired, trained, and managed installation personnel
* Developed extensive training manual, which the company adopted as its national
SALES REPRESENTATIVEPitney Bowes, ••••• •••••
* #1 Rep in the ASR category•••••% quota (September •••••)
* #1 Rep in the District out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (March •••••)
* #1 Rep in the Western Division out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (March •••••)
* #1 Rep in the ASR category•••••% quota (August •••••)
* #1 Rep in the ASR category•••••% quota (June •••••)
* #1 Rep in the ASR category•••••% quota (December •••••)
* #3 Rep in the District out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (July •••••)
* #5 Rep in the District out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (June •••••)
* #3 Rep in the District out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (August •••••)
* #1 Rep in the district out of ••••• reps•••••% quota (May •••••)
* Elected by peers and management to design and implement territory assignments
* Lead focus groups, which resulted in improved installation procedures
* Responsible for Counsel of Personal Relations for the Sales District
Developed territory by designing sales strategy through negotiations, cold calling, direct marketing, and account visits. Products included bar code labels, laser and thermal printers mail and shipping equipment, inserters/folders, and computer hardware/software.
TEACHER/COACHIndiana University and California State University LA (CSLA), ••••• Various instruction, coaching, and physical education positions at Indiana University and CSLA.
MBA at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, •••••
* MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word Perfect, Lotus
* Sales Tools: Maximizer, ACT
* Statistics: SPSS, SAS
* President, Indiana University Alumni Club, Los Angeles, (more than •••••
members) ••••• ••••• Voted Club of the Year •••••
* Edison High School Athletic Hall of Fame, October •••••
* NAIA All-American Swimmer; Consistently on the Deans List