Home Health and Skilled Nursing HealthCare Sales Professional •••••
Possess an effective combination of interpersonal/sales/relationship-building skills and strong analytical and organizational •••••lting in thoroughly planned, well executed marketing and sales strategies.
Build and maintain loyal relationships, based on trust, communication, and a problem solving approach that addresses issues immediately and strives for rapid resolution.
>Devising and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies.
>Sales Call Coaching/Evaluation/Training
>Developing and communicating market-specific tactics
>Territory and Account Development
> Account Relationship-building through a strong customer focus and determination to find creative ways to meet the customers needs
>Leading sales teams to high level of performance
>Operations, P&L, Financial statements
Gentiva Health Services •••••
Area Vice President of Sales, South Carolina
* Met and exceeded Medicare qualified admission targets.
* Supervised and managed the sales and marketing of ••••• direct reports and ••••• locations.
* Researched and identified new specialty program opportunities to increase market share and sales.
* Provided Sales training and Development to Account Executives and Home Care Specialist to successfully sell skilled Home Health Services.
* Conducted Ride along Sales Call coaching/evaluation/training.
* Supervised and implemented Sales Call and Territory management computer based program.
* Average number of Medicare Qualified Admissions per Account Executive •••••, Home Care Specialist •••••
* Consistently had Top Performers on the National Sales Leader board.
* Assigned as Mentor for new Area Directors of Business Development.
* •••••% Medicare Admission to Referral Conversion ratio.
* Implemented Weekly Sales and Operations Meetings at Branch Locations.
* Participated in planning and execution of Annual Budgets.
Area Director of Business Development, Georgia •••••
* Promoted to Area Vice President of Sales in South Carolina
* Received Award for Start-Up location, •••••% growth annual
Professional Experience Continued•••••
Senior Account Executive, Roswell, Georgia •••••
* Promoted to Area Director of Business Development
* Received the ••••• Pace Setter of the Year Award
Kindred Healthcare ••••• District Director of Sales and Marketing, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana
* Managed the Sales and Marketing of ••••• Direct Reports, ••••• Skilled Nursing Facilities, ••••• Operational beds.
* Sales Call Management, Coaching/training/Evaluation.
* Implemented Admissions back up teams to reduce Medicare Non-Admits,
* Identified and Implemented a Clinical Grid which reduced Medicare non-admits from •••••% to •••••%.
* Enhanced relationships with physicians, hospitals, assisted living facilities which resulted in utilization of facility services.
* Coordinated facility market research to identify trends, potential markets, and new business opportunities and market share.
* Recruited and maintained highly effective Admissions team.
* Provided support to facility administrators in establishing and managing facility sales and marketing teams.
* Received Kindred Healthcare Presidents Award for Highest Medicare Admission Growth
Associates Degree North Georgia Technical Institute
Miller Heiman Strategic Sales Training
GRID- Effective Leadership Training
Covey Leadership Training
A highly motivated and regarded health care sales professional with 10+ years experience in Home ...