OBJECTIVE: To utilize my skills and experience in IT project management, sales demand planning and training to secure a position in Sales, Operations and Distribution, or Human Resources.
- Group and Individual Presentations
- Vendor Sourcing/Management
- Project Management
- Training and Development
- Pricing Negotiation
- Budget Development
- Recruiting and Retention
- Customer Liaison
Dunlop Slazenger Group Greenville, SC••••••••••Present
Business Systems Analyst- Responsible for spearheading all projects for the companys IT Department and serving as System Administrator for the companys purchasing and work order management software. During the past ••••• months, the following major projects were managed from project charter development to completion:
- B2B Website Development - Spearheaded the outsourced development of an e-commerce website for personalized golf ball sales allowing an additional sales channel to be used by the companys primary raw material vendors.
- ERP Software Integration - allowing the elimination and replacement of an obsolete ERP system for the companys primary manufacturing site. The results of the upgrade include uncovering $•••••K in hidden freight costs and less redundancy in shipping, invoicing, planning and scheduling.
- Computer Deployment Over ••••• new workstations and laptops were deployed using state-of-the-art imaging software saving the company $•••••K annually in lease expenses and allowing for greater IT customer service for the end user.
Mgr. - HR Training & Development Responsible for developing and implementing a competency-based training program for basic operation of all golf ball manufacturing equipment. The development of over ••••• training modules in the competency-based format allowed for a •••••% reduction in the average training curve for basic equipment operation. I also managed the companys participation in the state supported Enterprise Zone Training Incentive Program, allowing the company to recuperate an average of $•••••K annually. As a direct report to the HR Director, I also assisted in the development of the HR/Training budgets and other programs such as:
- New Hire Mentoring
- Employee Recruitment & Retention
- STD/LTD Insurance Carrier Negotiations
Custom Assembly Manager Responsible for managing all custom assembly required for the companys primary Distribution Center to meet customer demand, both internal and external. This includes building and/or maintaining relations with contract packaging vendors, procuring the labor and components required to meet aggressive customer timelines, as well as managing internal custom assembly required for one of the companys largest customers. Significant accomplishments in this role include:
- A reduction of in-house custom packaging inventory requirements by •••••%
- A 0% failure rate for order fulfillment for the companys #1 customer during the fiscal years •••••
Sr. Forecasting and Planning Analyst Responsible for securing golf ball volume projections from Sales/Marketing, creating a demand plan and assisting in its execution at the manufacturing level. I was also a critical participant in the implementation of a database-driven forecasting/planning software package. Primary accomplishments include:
- Management of over ••••• golf ball SKUs with a life cycle of ••••• months.
- Reducing the Forecast-to-Plan cycle from 1 month to ••••• weeks.
Production Manager Responsible for managing all manufacturing operations on the evening shifts. Primary responsibilities included assisting the Plant Manager in the development of manufacturing budgets, production schedules and process improvement strategies.
Quality Control Manager Upgraded and established QC standards for critical golf ball manufacturing processes. Developed cross-functional project teams for the purpose of documenting standard operating procedures for all processes. Handled all customer complaints and returns.
Mount Vernon Mills, Inc. La France Div. ••••••••••
Production Supervisor Managed a shift in the weaving operation upon completion of the companys Entry Level Management Training Program.
COMPUTER SKILLS AQUIRED:
Advanced user of:
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
Tri-County Technical College
Associate of Science Degree
Industrial Management Technology
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS:
o Certified Kepner Tregoe Analytical Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
o Member Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
o Member Association for Quality and Participation (AQP)
o Whos Who Among American Junior College Students ••••• & •••••