Seeking the Chief Mechanical Officer position within Watco
Companies, Inc. in order to utilize experience and knowledge
in mechanical operations.
Combined experience of ••••• years relating to operations in aerospace
industry and retail markets.
Proven skills in leading and communicating operational procedures.
Ability to carry out operations by interpreting and analyzing
business documents and technical manuals while performing
in accordance with organizational regulations.
I am exceptionally comfortable collaborating and communicating
within a cross functional environment (government and private sector).
Well educated in business operations in relation to lean processes,
JIT, forecasting, operations planning, scheduling, materials management
and operations control.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration,
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Major: General Business GPA: •••••/•••••
Associate of Science in Marketing, May •••••
Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
Certification: Leadership, Communication, Diversity, Ethical
United States Marine Corps, Kaneohe Bay MCB, HI
Certification: Airframes and Power-Plant United States Marine
Corp Air Station, New River, NC
Military Occupation Service
Aviation Mechanic U.S. Marine Corps-(•••••)
* Lead and communicated proper maintenance actions in
accordance with Navy Aviation maintenance manuals,
Operational Publications, and Government Regulations-
(OSHA, EPA, Aerospace MSDS, FAA).
* Assisted in reviewing, updating, documenting errors and
correcting all technical publications as it related to daily
operations and procedures- allowing department to operate
efficiently resulting in high performance (error free).
* Analyzed technical drawings and publications such as
illustrated parts breakdown schematics, illustrated
parts lists, and illustrated installation instructions in
order to execute accurate maintenance actions on aircraft.
* Lead and trained team members on technical operations and
safety procedures of $••••• million aircraft: flight controls, fuel
systems, gear-boxes, drive-shaft systems, turbine power-plants,
APU, corrosion prevention, seals, airframe, landing gear systems.
* Analyzed problems with aircraft and issued corrective actions
via communication and documentation using naval computer
* Lead and provided presentations for (•••••) team members
regarding proper maintenance, safety, and operations in accordance
with technical, operational, and procedural manuals.
* Lead teams in preventative maintenance operations daily-
corrosion prevention and aircraft component inspections.
* Lead teams of ••••• in accounting for inventory levels necessary
to sustain 7 months of daily operations regarding components
and materials used for: assembly, MRO, inspections, and stowage
for ••••• aircraft.
* Supported cross-functional departments in order for squadron
to reach full mission capable goals-daily (4 years).
Sales Associate- The UPS Store-(•••••, •••••Present)
* Lead 3 new employees to operate business/ database
software for daily operations- Mailbox Manager, Point of Sale,
Counter Manifest Shipping System.
* Communicated pricing options, international and domestic
regulations, and products to customers for over 6 years.
* Strategically marketed shipping and packaging
options daily-#1 in sales game.
* Managed inventory levels for all materials related to daily
* Negotiated and implemented mailbox service contracts in
accordance with government regulations.
* Managed and negotiated sales for shipping high valued
merchandise for customers within interstate and international
shipping, commerce regulations.
* Utilized computer administration system to generate
end-of-day reports to balance account receivables/payable,
cash, credit, and house accounts in preparation for
operations the next business day.
Global War on Terrorism Medal
National Defense Service Medal/Ribbon
Letter of Appreciation (Volunteer Recognition)
Iraqi Campaign Ribbon
Active Secret Clearance