Sioux Falls, S.D. •••••
Education: Washington High School (GED).
Colorado Technical University: Criminal Justice Major (1 yr.).
Experience: Spee Dee Delivery •••••/•••••/••••• - •••••/•••••/•••••
* Route Driver ••••• miles a day
* Deliverd packages to customers across the State of South Dakota
* Maintained an accident free first year of employment
* Recieved Saftey award
Experience: Sioux Valley Hospital Financial Counselor •••••/••••• •••••/•••••
Sioux Valley Education & Research Tower. Sioux Falls, S.D.
* Assist customers with questions regarding Doctor Bills, payment plans, and financial assistance programs.
* Position requires good customer service skills and the ability to notice a patients eligibility for different forms of state and government assistance.
Tech Support •••••/•••••/•••••
Gateway Sioux Falls SD.
* Assist customers with questions regarding Laptop computer programs, ordering replacement parts, and over the phone pc. Diagnostics and repair.
* Position requires good customer service skills, excellent attention to detail, and extensive listening skills.
Michaels Fence and Supply Sioux Falls SD.
* Implemented fence and post placement
* Operated Heavy equipment, skid loader, forklift, and tractor.
* Position requires good customer service skills and the ability to work with the general public (i.e.: home owners) in suggesting fence placement and types.
Capitol Card Services Inc. Sioux Falls SD.
* Handled inquires regarding delinquent accounts.
* Monitored reports regarding delinquent accounts
* Served as training coach for new employees.
* Provided performance feedback.
* Resolved card member inquires relative to their credit card accounts.
* Received several company awards: Shining Star, Top Collector Bonus, and Perfect attendance.
* Basic Training.
* Hazardous material training.
* Classified computer technical training.
* Defended the United States against foreign aggression.
* Maintained an M1A1 Abrahams Tank.
* Supervised troops.
* Secured Classified Radio communications.
* Honorably Discharged
* Received several awards: Three Army Achievement Medals, Good conduct Medal, and an Army Commendation Medal (ARCOM).
* Outstanding communication, written and verbal skills.
* The ability to be a team player, attentive to detail, ability to multi-task.
* Customer service oriented and strong work ethics.
* Excellent at managing confidential client information.
* Good computer and typing skills and I am a fast learner.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* I enjoy boating, camping, fishing, biking, and hunting.
* My hobbies include reading, movies, video games, music, and home improvement.
* Min Salary Req: •••••,••••• to •••••,••••• per year
References Available Upon Request