Summary of Qualifications
Exhibited developing leadership, creative talents, and communication skills in the following broad-based competencies:
* Strategic and Broad
* Resourcefully Innovate and Flexibly Adapt
* Clear Capability•••••
* Build Teamwork that Makes a Company Successful
* Decisive Can Do Ability to Execute
* Coach, Delegate and Ensure Performance
* Five plus years professional experience in consumer products/retail banking industry in the areas of sales, operations, and customer service.
* Two years marketing experience in the areas of affiliate sales and marketing, promotion, and research.
* Effectively managed multiple, concurrent and mid to senior-level projects and responsibilities. Thrived in both independent and collaborative work environments. Successfully forged effective business relationships.
* Strong oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational, motivational, problem solving and leadership skills.
* Proactive, self-motivated team player with a superior work ethic and refined management relations and people skills. Results- and detail- oriented with an ability to think out of the box.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet. Intermediate experience with Access and Publisher. Continual learner, able to easily grasp and implement new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Education and Training
* B.S. in Business Administration (Marketing Concentration)- Pepperdine University; Malibu, CA •••••
* Certified in Corporate Project Methodology- Washington Mutual; Chatsworth, CA &#•••••; •••••
* Relevant Coursework: Market Research, Operations Management, Quantitative Analysis
Leadership Development Program - Washington Mutual; Chatsworth, CA
Feb. ••••• - Present
* Conducted data analysis, developed creative deliverables, and created a procedural manual on three projects related to Operational Excellence, implementing a new dress code practice and providing newer managers techniques for facilitating meetings
* Collaborated with the Field Communications department on a project rewriting FC Operations Manual by providing clarification on operation procedures to be included in the new companywide release
* Certified five Denovo Occasio branches in Chicago to insure the operational functionality of the branches
* Trained branch management and staff of ••••• in New York as a buddy for the new iCheck system, resulting in improved operating efficiencies, faster processing, and fraud reduction
Senior Teller - Washington Mutual; Los Angeles, CA Jul. ••••• - Feb. •••••
* Trained new employees on branch operations and account maintenance contributing to increased customer service, and an increased knowledge and application of bank policy and compliance
* Met or routinely exceeded monthly referral quotas of ••••• and maintained a cross-sell ratio of 4 products/ household by using effective sales and promotion tactics
Affiliate Sales & Marketing Intern - MTV Networks; Santa Monica, CA Jan. May •••••
* Supported staff of •••••, including the VP, account managers and sales coordinators, by fielding client calls, sending promotional and channel materials, and typing correspondence.
* Performed and presented comparative analysis of industry competition to the staff, which was used in sales processes
* Acquired a broad understanding of the department and industry by attending weekly staff meetings, shadowing account managers, and reading trade publications