- Skilled at managing multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously; works well in a high pressure environment.
- Aggressive problem solver; able to conceptualize and implement innovative solutions to challenges.
- Detail-oriented worker who can quickly grasp system operations.
- Analytical self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the able to handle conflict resolution.
- Self-motivated and energetic; comfortable working independently under indirect supervision and cooperate as a team player.
B.B.A. Information Systems with Minor: Business Administration
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
Aug. ••••• Dec. •••••, Aug. ••••• Dec. •••••, Jan. ••••• May •••••
- Joined the Middle Tennessee State Universtiy (•••••)
- Worked Full-time throughout college experience
- Member of Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Decision Science Techniques
- Object-Orient Programming (C#/•••••)
- Database Design & Development (PL/SQL)
- Programming Logic w/ •••••
- Advanced Web-Enabled Application Development (C/C•••••)
- Project Management Systems Development (Data Modeling/ERD)
- Web Development (HTML)
SQL (highly proficient), C# (highly proficient), PL/SQL (strong working knowledge), Visual Basic (strong working knowledge), XML (proficient), ASP (proficient), HTML (proficient), COBOL (working knowledge)
Oracle •••••g, SQL Tools •••••, Microsoft Visual Studio •••••/•••••, Microsoft Expression, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Microsoft Office (efficient with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio), Adobe Photoshop,
Anti-Virus (installation and implementation)
Microsoft Windows (7, Vista, XP, NT, •••••, •••••, •••••, •••••)
Computer Assistant Supervisor, Apr. ••••• Feb. •••••
Best Buy (Antioch, TN)
- Helped develop and maintain departmental business plan
- Handled multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Initiated training policies for staff
- Trained to handle basic Geek Squad tasks
- Raised the Computer department efficiency by •••••%
- Recognized as Employee of the Month (2)
Account Manager, Feb. ••••• Apr. •••••
Maximus Marketing (Nashville, TN)
- Enhanced customer service ability while achieving company goals.
Pallet Driver, Mar. ••••• - Aug. •••••
Borders Group Inc. (La Vergne, TN)
- Promoted to Pallet Driver in 4 months
- Team Leader
- Awarded 4 weekly Team awards, for accuracy and efficiency
Floor-wide Sales Leader, Nov. ••••• May •••••, Dec. ••••• Jan. •••••
Kay Bee Toys (Nashville, TN)
- Recruited to handle the Christmas rush
Assistant Manager, May ••••• - Aug. •••••
Just for Feet (Nashville, TN)
- Promoted to Assistant Manager in 9 months
- Organized, trained, and managed ••••• sales associates
- Communicated and enforced all company guidelines
- Recognized as Employee of the Month (4), each derived from sales