Marketing and Sales, Strategic Business Development, Public Relations
* Proven ability to generate new business through direct and intermediate distribution channels by developing and executing creative marketing and sales strategies leading to increase in profitably.
* Extensive track record of building successful relationships with senior executives in all aspects of radio and television broadcasting, communications media and the entertainment industry while providing exemplary professional service and consultation to various charitable and political organizations.
* Hold North/South Carolina Real Estate Licenses with experience in leisure and travel service related industries.
Wavelength-Oasis Productions Incorporated, Myrtle Beach, S.C. •••••/•••••
Formulated radio and television based sales strategies and plans for this ••••• million dollar media business unit and marketed exclusivity commercial agreements to various broadcast entities on a regional and local basis.
* Managed a scenario-based broadcasting strategic planning initiative. Created future scenarios of commercial distribution and used them to develop the strategy for the units positioning with middle market broadcast entities.
* Implemented marketing and sales tactics to counter an anticipated shortfall of voice-over production saturation for regional advertising and ad agency distributorships in South and North Carolina. Billed over •••••k in sales •••••
* Reviewed proposals from intermediaries for Internet-based sales initiatives. Developed the companys responses and counteroffers to the proposals.
* Sold ownership percentage to partnership.
Fairfield Communities Incorporated, Myrtle Beach, S.C., Lake Lure, N.C., Orlando, Fla. •••••
In-Bound Sales Associate/Assistant Manager
Sales Associate and Assistant Sales Manager for this ••••• million dollar corporation recognized world wide as the leader in the development, marketing and sales of vacation ownership/timeshare properties and resorts.
* Established records on three different sites for vacation ownership sales.
* Achieved Presidents Council Status (Highest Quarterly Volume) over seven times.
* Attained Presidents Club Status (Top Corporate ••••• Performer) twice.
* Designated to attend Fairfield Recruiting & Leadership Training Courses as site(s) representative.
* Recipient of Resort Condominium Internationals (RCI) Keystone Award •••••, ••••• and •••••
* Supervised sales line of twelve representatives.
Metro Traffic Control Incorporated, Richmond, VA •••••
Director of Sales and Marketing/General Manager
Director of Sales and Marketing for the nations largest radio and television vehicular traffic reporting service, Richmond, Virginia broadcast facility.
* Initiated implementation of broadcast service in marketplace.
* Devised all media awareness campaigns. Extensive public speaking and public relations duties.
* Coordinated contractual working agreements with radio and television affiliates.
* Exceeded yearly sales projections by •••••% for inaugural year of operation.
* Responsibilities included on-air flight schedules, billing, collections, commercial copy and continuity.
* Prepared a market analysis for a newly developed advertising product. Recommended an application for the product and identified the associated target markets, distribution channels and customer segments. Presented the product to a major consumer company to generate interest and gauge market feasibility. Resulted in a $••••• thousand dollar national buy.
* Developed radio & television advertising campaign resulting in ADDY award.
* Managed staff of six account executives.
WKQB-FM/Q•••••, WCBD-TV2 (ABC Affiliate), North Charleston, S.C., Mount Pleasant, S.C. •••••
On-Air Radio & Television Personality (ROBB ROY)
Broadcast personality for the number #1 ranked radio entity in the Charleston marketplace. Associated duties included live traffic reports for television from aircraft for morning and evening newscasts.
* Evening drive radio personality for CHR formatted station that continually held the number #1 position in both Arbitron and Birch ratings for over sixteen books. (•••••+, •••••/Male-Female)
* Show was ranked number #2 or #3 in ratings sweeps for over sixteen books (•••••+, •••••/Male-Female)
* Voiceovers for numerous advertisers. Helped develop copy and assisted in production.
* Worked closely with civic and charity organizations, city/county officials including state department of transportation, city/county police departments and emergency services.
The Agora Ballroom/Pace Concerts, Houston, Texas •••••
Promotions and Publicity Director/Booking Agent
Responsible for coordination of all public relations/publicity for this nationally recognized live performance entertainment venue featuring recording artists and comedians.
* Duties included extensive interaction with radio and television entities in the Houston market.
* Assisted in the creation of radio and television commercials for promotional purposes.
* Liaison to all record company A&R divisions, artist management firms and agencies.
Blue Sky Records (Division of CBS Records), N.Y., N.Y. •••••
Assistant to Vice-President
Reported directly to the President and Vice President, assisted in tour preparations for national recording artists.
* Helped to coordinate all ground and air transportation for production crews and artists for concert tours.
* Set-up all interview schedules for press related issues including radio and television, newspapers, and trade periodicals.
* Handled all staff credentials, including cash accounts.
* Initial contact person for tour support to all concert promoters, radio and television stations, artists management firms and booking agencies.
United States Air Force, Lackland AFB/San Antonio, TX, Robins AFB/Warner Robins, GA •••••
Law Enforcement Specialist for the United States Air Force
* Honor Flight Graduate Basic Training
* Squad Leader/Basic Training-Tech School
* Honorable Discharge
County College of Morris, Dover, N.J. •••••
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Stratford, CT •••••
United States Air Force, Lackland AFB, TX •••••
Law Enforcement Academy
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, N.C. •••••Present
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, S.C. •••••Present
Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Applicant (currently awaiting state test date)
Federal Communications Commission/3rd Class Operators License •••••
Microsoft Word/Office, Windows, Adobe, Powerpoint & Data Bases
Audio Visual Equipment
Special Olympics/Communications Consultant-South Carolina
South Carolina Republican Party-Campaign Committee for Governor
Horry County Republican Party, S.C•••••Communications Consultant and Assistant to Party Chairman
Creator and Executive Producer of syndicated political commercial radio talk show &#•••••;Inside Palmetto Politics&#•••••;
References provided on request, but please keep this information ••••• at this time.