Executive Chef, Pittsburgh Hilton Hotel
November ••••• to present
* Areas of responsibility include all food service to restaurant, bars, executive lounge, room service and cafeteria.
* Rewrote and documented costs for all menus.
* Implement and hold training courses for all levels of culinary employees; formulated training manual.
Acting Executive Chef, Hotel Pontchartrain Detroit (then flagged as Sheraton Detroit Riverside Hotel)
August to November •••••
* Requested by owner of Pittsburgh Hilton to run food service of Sheraton Detroit Riverside Hotel during auto show, dog show and other busy conference dates.
Executive Sous Chef, Pittsburgh Hilton Hotel
January ••••• to August •••••
* Entertained Chaine des Rotisseurs three times during five years; catered for the top black-tie events in the city; cooked for President George W. Bush among other dignitaries.
Chef, Plan Personal, London, England
July ••••• to August •••••
* Catered to large clearing banks and insurance companies in the City of London (financial district)
* Sent to various clubs, restaurants and banks as temporary chef
Head Chef, Her Majestys Customs and Excise, City of London Headquarters
November ••••• to July •••••
Executive Head Chef, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Lincoln Inns Fields, London
September ••••• to November •••••
Executive Head Chef, BBC World Service, London
August ••••• to September •••••
* Operated the largest Aramark contract in Europe at that time, serving ethnic food for ••••• nationalities, •••••/7/•••••
* Wrote the menu base for their computerized menu system.
* Served visiting dignitaries including members of the Royal Family, the Director General of the B.B.C. and other celebrities from radio and television.
* Recorded programs aired in South America, China and Hungary.
* Opened and supervised kitchen for child day care for employees.
Various hotel and restaurant executive chef and chef positions, London ••••• to •••••
•••••: Le Sous Sol, Old Bailey, London: Worked as troubleshooter for the "official receivers" to ensure all suppliers received full payments for their services.
••••• to •••••: Marlborough Hotel, Bloomsbury, London: Executive Head Chef
••••• to •••••: Royal Horseguards Hotel, Westminster, London: Sous Chef, Executive Head Chef
••••• to •••••: Selfridges Hotel, Westminster, London: Sous Chef
••••• to •••••: Hyde Park Hotel, Knightsbridge, London: Opening Chef, Sous Chef
••••• to •••••: Browns Hotel, Mayfair, London: Chef Saucier, Chef Poissionier, Chef Tournant
••••• to •••••: Hotel de Beauvoir, Catel, Guernsey: Head Chef
••••• to •••••: Browns Hotel, Mayfair, London: Commis Chef, Chef Saucier, Chef Poissionier, Chef Tournant
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Thanet Technical College, Thanet, England •••••/•••••
* Received two degrees in Culinary Arts
Culinary Institute of America, New York •••••
* Completed "Train the Trainer" course
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Guest Chefs at Star Chefs dinner, Pittsburgh •••••
Guest chef at charity dinner for the Liver Foundation ••••• and •••••
Guest chef for charity dinner for Multiple Sclerosis ••••• and •••••
Student awards ••••• and •••••
Cleared for Permanent Residency in the US with additional Pennsylvania State Police clearances to work with children.
References available upon request.
Please See Resume