••••• ••••• EMAIL: •••••
To obtain a position with your company, allowing me to utilize my skills and advance professionally. I am a reliable, hard working person capable of working individually as well as with a group setting. My education background in environmental science has allowed me to use my skills to conduct operations in a safe, environmentally sound, and disciplined manor, that will help protect the safety of workers and the public. I am Responsible and Determined with creative problem solving abilities to drive for growth. I am able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels. I am able and willing to learn anything and everything necessary to help aid in doing the job correctly.
Performances on a daily basis: Computer skills are involving with Windows operating systems (Windows ••••• thru Windows XP Home Edition). Expanding: Windows Outlook, Excel, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Lotus, Microsoft Works and Word. Completing data sheets, Recording documentations of operational testing. Ability to prioritize, and interpret drawings, diagrams, and operate instrument manuals. I have the ability to react to changing work assignments. Knowledge of Analytical chemistry, and experience in environmental science: Three years of Extensive Laboratory experience in Field testing, Analytical testing and measurements, and experience all in Jacksonville State University laboratory setting. I also maintain knowledge in anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology and other skills that will aid in the development of a career.
•••••Gas Chromatographer, Battelle Memorial Institute, Anniston, AL
- Analytical Chemist.
- Working knowledge of LIMS and ChemStation Software
- Perform operation using HP •••••/•••••, Mass Spectra, MTDU, MINICAMS, ACAMS and Aglient autoinjector including calibration, operation and maintenance
- Conduct sample analysis and tube desorption ensuring accuracy of the data from the instrumentation thru Gas Chromatography.
- Analyze chemical compounds with precision injections for calibration and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of Gas Chromatography and Interpretation of Mass Spectrometry certifications
- Perform Extractions with various chemical compounds to determine purity levels of dilute chemical agent solutions.
- Support routine and non-routine laboratory procedures and analysis ensuring the chemical agent monitoring levels are in compliance to support plant operations
- Aglient certifications: GC/MS Troubleshooting and Maintenance, Interpretation of Mass Spectra and HP •••••/•••••, and Chemstation techniques
Sales Counselor, Circuit City, Anniston, AL•••••
- Inside sales with consumer electronics
- Outsides sales with telecommunications sales for corporate accounts phone services: (T: Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, Wireless provides)
- Providing customer service on daily basis.
- Computer sales and repair, Windows operating systems maintenance, with certification information technology.
- Assigned cost efficient product development / marketing.
- Preformed inventory audit counts.
- Persuasive communicator with well-developed Presentation and
Financial Advisor, Primerica Financial Group, Anniston, AL.
- Perform clerical duties accurately.
- Mortgage accounting
- Setting up Safe and Secure Loans.
- Assist Customers in Debt Consolidation to develop a way to save monthly income.
- Retirement consulting
Aug. •••••Aug. •••••
Re-Order Associate/ Sales Associate, AAFES, Fort McClellan, AL.
- Provide customer service.
- Creating Expense reports
- Maintained and filed all paperwork, by use of the automated system or inputted manually.
- Input orders on a daily basis to different manufactures and distributors.
- Re-ordered product; Data entry, stocked shelves.
- Inventory audit counts.
- Cashier responsibilities were handling large quantities of cash on a daily basis.
- Merchandising new floor plans for future products
•••••Dec••••• Jacksonville State University•••••Jacksonville, AL. Bachelors of Science Degree in Environmental Biology and Exercise
••••• Pell City High School•••••Pell City, AL.
Advanced Diploma in General Studies
•••••Regional Medical Center, Anniston, AL.
- ••••• hours devoted as Physical Therapist Technician
- Assisted Physical Therapist with patients within the
- Assisted in the surgical ward viewing
(Total hip/knee replacement)
under the supervision of •••••ervort.