INFORMATION SERVICES / PROJECT MANAGER
Solutions-focused, perceptive self-starter with a comprehensive background in information services and project management. Proven success in proactively identifying issues and implementing results to improve bottom line profits. Calm demeanor in the face of difficulties; ability to manage multiple projects while working under pressure in fast-paced environments. Highly versatile; adept at quickly mastering new roles and responsibilities. Reputation for integrity, perseverance, and work ethic. Continuously pursues opportunities to learn and takes on challenges for further professional development and growth. Extensive international travel experience.
Core Competencies and Areas of Expertise
IT/Telecom Fraud Management ••••• Project/Program Management Proactive Problem Solving
Application Support & Business Analysis Decision-Making••••• Process Improvement
Policy/Procedure Development••••• Staff Training & Motivation Relationship Building
* Improved operational efficiency by executing process flow for integrated fraud management between InterCall U.S. & InterCall EMEA/APAC (Europe & Asia-Pacific) for optimum fraud mitigation /prevention.
* Successfully monitored Change Management requests for development of web-based, domestic/international fraud reporting based on analysis of fraud patterns from inception through implementation in SDLC.
* Played a key role in mitigating fraud costs from more than $7 million per year over three business units world-wide (pre-Fraud Management Group), to $•••••K per year over more than eight businesses on a global scale.
* Launched a technical project with Raindance Dev. team to gain access to SHAFT UI Portal (Raindances legacy database) to allow InterCall Fraud Management access to RNDC.
* Proficiently managed a comprehensive project to develop integrated fraud mitigation process between InterCall Fraud Management & Raindance.
Contracted Consultant for Law Firm of Robert Bob Poydasheff - Columbus, GA
Paralegal / Research Analyst (•••••Present)
Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of day-to-day legal and research projects in support of organizational goals and objectives. Apply strategic planning, prioritization, and project management skills toward consistently achieving key deadlines. Conduct in-depth research and analysis of military and civilian records including documentation, statements, and facts pertaining to pending court cases for hearings, trial, and corporate meetings.
* Demonstrate sharp legal acumen in reviewing data for purposes of trial preparation, including interviewing clients and witnesses, analyzing data, and preparing testimony for trial.
* Draft and submit various legal and court documents in strict compliance with federal and state guidelines.
* Review and Shepardize cases to ensure most recent precedent is applied to analyses and collaboratively work with attorneys to draft legal arguments, pleadings, and motions for court filing.
I.S. Fraud Analyst / I.S. App. Support Analyst, InterCall / (ATG) (•••••)
Strategically prioritized and directed fraud analysis projects while maintaining high quality standards. Effectively analyzed internal processes to define inefficiencies and provided expert recommendations to boost productivity and streamline workflow. Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills in effectively supporting staff, evaluating applications and server performance, maintaining application and server platforms, and supporting MS Share Point Server for front end & back end support systems. Played a key role in developing and implementing reporting parameters around known fraud patterns to assist IS/IICP development in creating various web, bridge, and databases.
* Built strong relationships with carrier fraud groups, federal law enforcement, and U.S. Attorneys office to track and document known fugitives usage over InterCall platform to establish a criminal case for prosecution.
* Evaluated and reviewed fraud cost estimate on a daily basis to provide analysis to leadership.
* Proficiently developed cost estimates, analysis, and update reports to management, providing forecasting, trending, and result analysis tools integral to companys short- and long-term strategic business planning involving current fraud threats and mitigation/prevention efforts.
* Executed all facets of risk assessment for use of IDO to blacklisted countries ITFS designation to high-fraud risk countries, conference code/leader pin complexity, and feature enablement in ACE database.
Consumer Account Manager, Sprint/Nextel Corp. (•••••)
Oversaw •••••+ legacy business accounts post Nextel merger to ensure quality assurance and compliance to contract guidelines. Researched and troubleshot complex billing and technical issues to resolve service related problems.
* Contributed information gathering, needs assessment, and analytical skills toward effectively and diplomatically responding to issues for timely resolution.
* Tracked and maintained coordinated training process and implementation to train existing consumer account services reps in use of integrated Sprint-Nextel UBP (Unified Billing Platform).
* Closely monitored a continual downward-trending budget for customer credits caused by billing errors, customer account fraud, and customer retention incentives for at risk accounts.
Compliance / Internal Fraud Analyst, MCI-WorldCom (•••••)
Steered a wide array of different compliance and internal fraud analysis projects, including managing process documentation for compliance of internal fraud policies for small business sales and customer service group.
* Managed employee training for ethical business and sales conduct and execute all facets of internal fraud monitoring department for real-time mitigation of unethical sales practices.
Career Note: Additional experience as Non-Commissioned Officer for United States Marine Corps.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Candidate for M.P.A., Concentration Public/Private Administration - Columbus State University
(pending comprehensive M.P.A. exam, course work completed)
B.S., Political Science, Concentration in Research Methods & Analysis - Columbus State University
Certified Paralegal, Concentration in Civil/Criminal Law & Uniform Code of Military Justice
* Secure CRT, Secure FX
* MS Office Share Point Portal Server (•••••/•••••)
* CA Service Desk
* Exchange, Internet Information Server
* Oracle / Informix
* SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
* Borland Tempo
* All bridge platform technologies (i.e. IICP v1 & v2, Avaya/Spectel, Voyant, Compunetix) with corresponding Operator GUI
* Entire suite of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project etc.)
* Business Objects; MS SQL •••••/•••••, Linux, Unix, etc.