••••• Christopher ••••• Education
Bachelor of Science Degree in Safety and Environmental Management, Minor in Human Resource Management, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
- Security in the Workplace
- Hazard Analysis
- Principles of Industrial Hygiene
- Company Emergency Management and Fire Services
- Hazard Materials and Waste Management
- Injury and Damage Incidents Evaluation
- Incident Investigation
- Human Resource Management
- Public Speaking
- Employment Law
Internship, Altoona Hospital, Altoona, PA Summer of ••••• Skills Learned:
- Chemical and Hazard Analysis of entire hospital
- Security and workplace violence management
- Safety table meetings with head representatives
- Detailed evacuation plains with means of egress and mustering points
Telecom Manager, Telecommunications, Slippery Rock, PA ••••• Skills Learned:
- In charge of keys to all dorms on campus to repair or replace phones.
- Work alone to solve or trouble shoot any technical problems with telephones.
Volunteer Work/ Membership
Fundraiser benefiting the Multiple Sclerosis Society, Slippery Rock University
Road Clean-up Crew, Slippery Rock University
Volunteer, Slippery Rock Nursing Home
National member of American Society of Safety Engineers ••••• - Table meetings once a month to discuss organizational activities.
- Fund raisers to have funds for trips to learn more in the field.
Membership Committee and Rush Chairman, Theta Xi Fraternity
Beta Upsilon Chapter, Slippery Rock
- Managed committees to help recruit new members to expand the fraternity
- Chairman of Rush for two semesters to work with the University to help freshman find the right Organization they would enjoy.
Dr. Joseph M. Cali
Director of the Safety and Environmental Management Department, Slippery Rock University
(•••••) ••••• Fax: (•••••) •••••
Mr. ••••• Hawksworth
Director of Safety and Assistance of Security of Altoona Hospital
Altoona Hospital ••••• Howard Ave
Mr. David W. Bowman Jr.
••••• Coleman Street
Pittsburgh, PA ••••• (•••••) •••••