••••• L. •••••
••••• Aliquippa, PA •••••
I want to secure a full-time position where I can contribute
to the success of the business.
I want to become an increasingly vital part of a growing
- Communication skills
- User Training
- Project management
- Member of team that replaced enterprise business system with
new Baan system.
- Member of team that selected and installed a new Nortel
- Developed and conducted a series of user lunchtime computer
- Managed many aspects of moving all computer systems and
phone equipment to new a facility.
- Managed project to replace Pro/E CAD system with SolidWorks.
MS-DOS, Windows•••••, Windows•••••, Windows NT, Windows •••••,
Windows XP, Windows Vista
Microsoft Office •••••, ••••• and •••••, Visio, MS Project, MS
SyncToy, Veritas backup exec,Citrix, Webex, Remote Desktop,
Baan, McAffee Enterprise, SonicWall VPN, Agenda-X, Postini,
pcAnywhere, Pro-E, Intralink, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, PDM/Works,
Adobe Acrobat, Agenda-X, Cardscan, Ricoh ScanRouter, Juniper
Desktop and laptop PCs, Dell PowerEdge server, modem, hub,
switch, router, firewall, access point, multimedia projector,
printer, plotter, scanner, FAX, copier, Polycom video
IPEG/Conair, Cranberry Township, PA - September ••••• to
Computer hardware/software support
- Installation, troubleshooting and support for more
than ••••• local and remote users.
- Maintain usage and security on FTP sites.
- Maintain file permissions and security to shared
folders on system servers.
- Configure, schedule and perform back-ups using Veritas
Backup Exec and Microsoft SyncToy.
- Maintain and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
- Assist users with wireless network usage, both
internal and external.
- Perform moves, changes and troubleshooting on Nortel
- Define and coordinate major changes with Nortel
- Support Blackberry and cell phone accounts.
- Maintain and provide instruction for Polycom video
- Management and cost reduction of all communications
Office machine management
- Troubleshoot and coordinate repairs on copiers,
printers, plotters, scanners and FAX machines.
- Install and maintain InFocus video projectors.
- Provide initial orientation training for new users on
computer and phone usage.
- Create reference documentation for all users on
standard computer and phone tasks.
- Develop and conduct lunchtime user training classes.
- In charge of configuration and maintenance of site
- Maintain records of computers and office equipment.
- Evaluate and replace aging equipment.
- Provide input for annual budget planning.
- Oversee and maintain SolidWorks, Pro/E, AutoCad and
Control Data, CAD systems.
- Conduct and/or coordinate CAD user training.
- Configure and maintain PDM/Works, Intralink and EDL
database management packages.
- Manage CAD users and oversee daily activities.
- Conduct internal CAD user meetings.
- Attend, make presentations and host Pittsburgh area
CAD user meetings.
- Develop and implement engineering standards.
- Instrumental in definition of Paradox custom
applications for ECR/ECN management, hardware index,
master drawing index, drawing database access, project
management and lab report creation.
- Managed project to implement a change of CAD software
from Pro/E to SolidWorks.
- Programming of embedded controllers for manufactured
- Developed software and printed circuit board test
- Mechanical and Electrical design of plastics
manufacturing auxiliary equipment.
- Created printed circuit board layouts and
- Coordinated printed circuit board manufacturing and
test procedures with vendor.
Dupont Homes, Strattanville, PA - April ••••• to May •••••
- Developed floor plans, electrical, plumbing and
construction drawings for mobile homes.
Sperian/Miller Equipment, Franklin, PA
Draftsman/Inspector - June ••••• to April •••••
- Design of fall safety equipment.
- Tested incoming materials and manufactured products.
Eastern Nazarene College September ••••• to May •••••
Oil City High School - Graduated •••••
Oil City, PA
- Embedded C••••• programming
- Project Management
- Pro/E, SolidWorks, AutoCad
- I currently serve as Sunday School Superintendant and Church
Board member for my church as well as holding several other
positions in the past.
- I have participated in community bands performing at various
Available on request
Specialist, Communications, CAD