A challenging position in which I can apply my interpersonal, and technical skills in a people orientated environment.
Technically oriented, computers and communication electronics background. Able to make decisions, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
ACS Government Services Inc; Cleveland, Ohio
Lead Contact Representative (January, ••••• August, •••••)
- Responsible for answering calls from military retirees, annuitants, voluntary separation incentive recipients, and former spouses concerning there pay accounts.
- Adjudicate the accounts as necessary.
- Resolve irate caller concerns about their pay account by using my retired and annuity pay knowledge.
- Coach contact representatives by providing them technical guidance to answers the customers questions about their account.
- Provide mentoring to the newly hired contact representatives by providing them with on the job training.
- Liaison between different departments to resolve the customers pay problem Verification of the retirees, annuitants, and former spouses pay both orally and written to mortgage companies and other organizations.
- Interact with government agencies concerning retirees; annuitants and former spouses pay problems.
- Maintained and route phone inquires to correct department for further action.
- Accountable to accuracy apply with the rules and regulation of the U.S. Government.
- Interacted with the retirees and annuitants at retired/annuity pay seminars.
Defense Finance and Accounting Service; Cleveland, Ohio
Lead Contact Representative, Contact Representative & Military Pay Technician (May, ••••• January •••••)
- Trained the newly hired contact representatives.
- Participated in numerous Businesses processing Reengineering Workshops (B.P.R.).
- Activity Based Management (A.B.M.).
- Activity Based Costing (A.B.C.).
- Responsible for answering calls from navy and naval reserves members concerning there pay accounts.
- Average approximately eighty calls per day from military retirees of all ranks.
- Calculated pay adjustment on a retirees account based on correspondence.
Newark Electronics; Valley View, Ohio
Warehouse Clerk (May, ••••• October •••••)
- Accountable for all aspects of receiving.
- Quality Assurance.
- Verification of parts.
- Sales orders matching
- Ensured safe shipment of various types of electronic components to customers.
- Familiarity with shipping rules and regulations of the various national carries.
Cajon Company; Macedonia, Ohio
Receiving Clerk/Warehouse Clerk (May, ••••• May, •••••)
- Interact with the customer service department, to ensure that demo weld units were complete and shipped properly to the correct trade show.
- Located and identified parts to ship to customers.
- Responsible for receiving parts from our other manufacturing plants as well as outside vendors.
- Maintained quality assurance part counts, from our other manufacturing plants as well as outside vendors.
- Expedited the safe shipment of parts and equipment to vendors.
- Operated a weld lathe, that welded conversion fittings together.
- Inspected conversion-fitting welds for quality assurance.
- Developed special containers for welding units, that enable units to arrive at trade show undamaged.
United States Navy; Rank E•••••; U.S.S. Schofield FFG•••••
Information Telecommunications Technician (August ••••• August •••••)
- Maintained optimum communications, by effectively troubleshooting communication systems.
- Demonstrated expertise with a wide range of electronic circuit, and their operational characteristics.
- Maintained equipment log, and daily watch station logs.
- Watch Section Supervisor
- Supervised four radio communications personnel.
- Interacted with other operational departments, on the U.S.S. Schofield FFG•••••
- Maintained a security clearance with the Department of Defense.
-Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio
September ••••• October •••••
-Electronics Technical Institute, Cleveland, Ohio
April ••••• September •••••
-United States Naval Reserves, Cleveland, Ohio
August ••••• September ••••• (Retired)
-Bedford High School, Bedford, Ohio
Graduated in June •••••
Customer Service Representative, Lead Contact Representative, Customer Care Representative