To offer my talents, challenge myself, and gain experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
••••• ••••• •••••Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering at Gannon University
* ••••• Cumulative GPA on ••••• Scale
* Took Classes in Distributed Parameter Systems, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Internal Combustion Engines, Mechanics of Composites, Optimization, Strength of Materials, Thermal System Designs, and Vibrations
••••• ••••••••••Bachelor of Science in Physics at Juniata College
* Minored in Mathematics & Computer Programming
••••••••••Internship at Ion-Power (Bear, DE)
* Helped to develop a quality analysis for MEAs and designed a self-sufficient fuel cell trailer for a technology demonstration
LEADERSHIP, SPORTS ACTIVITIES, & COMMUNITY SERVICE
••••• ••••••••••Flag Football Head Coach, Assistant Lineman Coach in Midget Football, Iron
Warrior Award, Co-Captain of Warwick High School Football Team (Lititz, PA),
Juniata College Football Counsel Member and Committee Member for NCAA
Grant to Deter Drinking in College Athletes (Huntingdon, PA)
* Working knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux platform, Microsoft Office, Maple, and Matlab.
* Fluency in C•••••, Java, ••••• (Pentium Chip assembly), Fortran and pbasic (micro controller) programming
* Proficient in object-oriented programming
References are available upon request.