Objective: •••••Seeking mechanical engineer position that will capitalize on experience and education
Education: B.S., Mechanical Engineering Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green May •••••
* Minor in Mathematics
* Courses completed: Engineering Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Instrumentation, Thermo I & II, Heat Transfer, Machine Design, Vibrations & Controls
* Technical Electives completed: Advanced Strength of Materials, Vibrations and Acoustics, Material Process and Selection, Aerodynamics of Turbomachinery
* Completed advanced technology/engineering courses in high school including Introduction to Thermodynamics, Mechanical Measurements and Control, Hydraulics, Mechanical Elements, Static, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, CNC Machines, Forms of Construction for the farther education in engineering field.
Engineering Tools/Software: MathCad, Matlab, SolidWorks , AutoCAD, Microsoft Office & Project
Experience: Manufacturing Associate KIRIU USA Corporation Bowling Green, KY •••••Present
* Machining break rotors for Nissan (Altima, Maxima, Subaru) and Bosch.
* Working on CNC machines and CNC programming.
* Performing the set up for CNC machines by using different type of gages and calipers.
* Troubleshooting the line with limit switches and working closely with production line.
Manufacturing Associate ArvinMeritor Franklin, KY •••••
* Working with CNC-NC machines and programming.
* Responsible for operations on press, drill, blade.
* Responsible for the quality production of brake drums for the truck and trailers.
* Continually develop methods for improvement of machine efficiency.
Quality Control Technician (Practicum) Ingram Srebrenik, BOSNIA •••••
* Responsible for reviewing and correcting blueprints and auditing final product.
* Developed solutions for the errors and proposed reworks of the payment blocks.
* Served as a group leader of other technicians and worked as a team player.
* Gave suggestions for improving machine performance
Senior Project: Designed and built a test calibrating system for calibrating airflow kitchen dampers for Halton Company (Scottsville, KY). The system is automated using Data Acquisition System for accuracy and built using ASHRE standards. Handled responsibility for duct stand and its height adjustment.
Senior Labs: Used different engineering tools such as Matlab, MathCad, SolidWorks & FlowWorks in studying the behaviors of different systems by result comparison. Conducted experiment to study differences between perfect and imperfect bounds of similar and dissimilar materials and then compare results. Studied the environmental chamber by creating perfect conditions inside with I-beam exposed to those conditions and observing its behavior. My responsibility was for the creation of the mechanical package and calculations on the heat loss or gain by the system.
Junior Lab: Conducted heat transfer experiment in stagger flow tubes by performing natural and forced convection across the tubes and developing the theory based on results.
Sophomore Lab/Project: Designed and built three pointers for tensile/compression testing machine.
Achievements: Working on the special project while in ArvinMeritor such as increasing the floor space for manufacturing, shortening the cycle time, performing the PMs on the machines, shortening the set up time for machines, in order for company to increase the profit.
1st degree black belt in karate-Goju-Shorei (1st DAN)
Entry Leve Engineering