FGMC Mclean, VA QC Analyst March, ••••• - August, •••••
- Evaluating Lending Services loans to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
I. Chooses and evaluates sample loans to determine whether loan officers have stayed within guidelines of lending authority, if loans are in compliance with regulations, and required documents have been obtained.
II. Analyzes and organizes office work and provides advisory services to staff members.
- Provide Senior Management with audit and recommendations to determine compliance with program to ensure Data Integrity and Timeliness management.
- Update existing review program as requirement change
- Track, follows up, and review audit responses to ensure completeness of the quality review.
- Update quality control guidelines and documentation as necessary to comply with changes in company, federal and state policies, procedures, regulations, or statutes.
- Researching, analyzing and providing recommendations regarding requirements.
SECU Credit Union QC Analyst June, •••••, ••••• - February, •••••
- Fraud detection, random audit selection and review process, report findings and significance rating with exceptions, false statements, program abuses and/or potential fraud.
- Include recommended actions to handle any discoveries.
- Performs Early Payment Default Investigations provide information on origination procedures that assist in determining:
- Proper steps were taken to eliminate potential fraud in the operation.
- Deficiencies revealed in verification of source of funds, employment and other procedures.
- EPD investigations include a thorough review of the mortgage application, purchase agreement, HUD•••••, verification of employment and assets, escrow instruction, consistency of the SSN and signatures, appraisal, occupancy, and chain of title.
- Report findings of significance rating with exceptions, false statements, program abuses and/or potential fraud. Include recommended actions to handle any discoveries.
- Assist departments with Policies, Procedures and Training
Chevy Chase Bank Quality Control Analyst June, •••••, ••••• - April, •••••
- Performing routine reviews of selected files, to confirm that the loans have been originated in compliance with the Banks and investor underwriting requirements and the documentation standards and procedures set forth in the Banks Quality Control Program.
- Audits loans to confirm that mortgage loan origination have been performed in accordance with the Banks and Investor Requirements, Government Regulations
- Documents work performed; records deficiencies discovered throughout the course of the audit and evaluate the quality of the files audited.
- Records the evaluation in QC database for future compilation into a management report.
- Determines the potential causes of any deficiencies noted throughout the course of the audit.
- Prepares a clear, concise report of significant findings on a file-by-file basis, to be distributed to appropriate internal parties.
- Collaborates with other QC personnel and provides research support for findings reported to management.
- Prepare audit reports, making recommendations for appropriate corrective actions to reduce or prevent the occurrence of similar deficiencies in the future.
- Reviews responses to issued reports, setting forth any corrective action taken as a result of reported findings. •••••Sprint Spectrum•••••Credit Analyst•••••••••• ••••• •••••- Investigates credit records and related data
- Conducts initial research, gathers relevant information, and analyzes results
- Recommends financial decision based upon findings
- Initiate documents and organize supporting data•••••Potomac Valley Bank •••••New Account Rep•••••••••• •••••
Stander Federal Bank •••••New Account Rep•••••••••• ••••• •••••Skills
Computer literate with intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Access, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, flash , Photoshop, Office Organizer (or equivalent database reporting programs).
- Work efficiently with a low margin of error to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of technical and legal information applicable to lending, mortgage database software, financial and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to interpret data from various systems, enter and extract data from a computer database for reporting, to manage a variety of ongoing project.•••••Education
Computer Science and Application Maryland SECU State University •••••
BS in Math & Science Egypt Ain Shames University •••••
Montgomery College Maryland Accounting, Computer Science•••••Reference available upon request