Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
Id like to talk with you about becoming a member of your company. When I join your company, I will bring with me not only a strong technical expertise but also the dedication to get the job done.
Within desktop support at the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) , I handled a number of technical, maintenance, and support issues for Navy and Marine Corps personnel all over the United States. Specifically, I configured, installed, and troubleshot hardware, software, and peripherals , as well as, diagnosed and analyzed complications pertaining to the NMCI network . Over the past 7 months, I have gone the extra mile with several customers and spent hours on the phone with a customer to train customers to use new equipment and software. In addition, I coordinate with System Administers and Network Operations Technicians to pin point the location of NMCI network failures. This extra dedications has solicited me kudos as well as maintain a •••••/••••• Quality assurance average.
While working, I spent 6 months at an official Cisco Networking Academy at the Advanced Technology Center. As my Cisco Certified Instructor can attest, I learned how to configure and troubleshoot networks using OSPF, EIRGP, and RiPv2 routing protocol based networks with scenarios that involve VLANs, NAT, and ACL with a WAN Link using state of the art Cisco ••••• series routers and ••••• catalyst series switches. This valuable experience allowed me to become a Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) and a Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) as a testament to my skills and abilities.
I am convinced that an exchange of information would be of mutual interest and benefit. Please review my background and allow me the opportunity to qualify my belief that I have the credentials and capacity for making important contributions. You have my commitment that I will ensure your time is well spent. You can contact me at (•••••) ••••• ••••• for additional information or to setup an interview.
••••• Chain Bridge rd.
Virginia Beach, VA •••••
Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
Talented analytical and dedicated IT professional with diverse technical background
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Exceptional academic record with •••••gpa and outstanding experiences including almost 2 years as help desk technician.
* Outstanding Certifications which include Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA),
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), A+, Security+, and Network+, MCTS: Windows 7
* Adept as analyzing and resolving malfunctions, utilizing outstanding communication and technical skills with a ••••• Quality Assurance Average.
* Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
BS in Industrial Technology, Old Dominion University, Norfolk VA, •••••/•••••
AS in Information Technology Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA, •••••/•••••
*Software Applications: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio),
Remedy, Cisco Web Ex, HP Service Manger 7, BlackBerry Enterprise Service Manger
*Operating Systems: Windows XP professional, Windows Server ••••• & •••••, Linux, Windows 7
*Certifications: Comptia A+, Network+, and Security +, Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), MCTS: Windows 7
PSI PAX, Norfolk, VA
NMCI Junior IT Helpdesk Analysts •••••/••••• - •••••/•••••
* Activated and provide support for NMCI user accounts which included exchange server emails, fileserver storage shares, and blackberry setup
* Provide hardware and software support for NMCI computers, peripherals, and networked printing devices.
* Provided remote support to distant NMCI personnel who remote into the NMCI via VPN using RAS tools.
* Resolve trouble calls and was the first contact users;
I identified and resolved problems, escalated unresolved issue using Remedy and Service Manger 7 when needed with a ••••• Quality Assurance Average.
Liberty Tax Corporate Headquarter, Virginia Beach, VA
Technical Support •••••/••••• - •••••/•••••
* Deployed and Trained Tax professional over the phone on the use LibTax ••••• software and explain the changes from LibTax ••••• in preparation for the tax season
* Fix networking issues preventing tax preparers from uploading prepared tax forms from a Liberty Tax Store front to the Corporate Headquarters
* Setup new franchisees with the appropriate software setup to begin operations
Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
Help Desk Assistant •••••/•••••/•••••
* Assisted students with system administration scenarios, LAN/WAN configurations, and Microsoft office problem
* Repaired many computer hardware problems which include video display, corrupt ram, processor overheating, ect.
* Deployed a pre-design Windows XP operations system image across the campuss computer network using Symantec Ghost
I am an alumnus of an official Cisco Networking academy.
My course work include includes configuring mostly OSPF and EIRGP based networks with scenarios that involve VLANs, NAT,
and ACL with a WAN Link using brand new Cisco ••••• series routers and ••••• catalyst series switches.
KEYWORDS: Network Administrator, Systems, Network, Network Operations Control, Computer technician, LAN, WAN,
Entry Level, IT, Information technology, Network technician, network engineer, technical support, CCNA, CCENT, Helpdesk, MCP, MCTS
Cisco Engineer Frame Relay LAN/WAN Routers Security