TATEMENT•••••Fourteen years of experience within the Information Technology field working in education, government and consumer products. An energetic, ambitious and personable hard-working employee. Emphasis has been on customer service, problem solving and project management. •••••EXPERIENCE•••••PepsiAmericas, Inc.
Chicago, IL based with $••••• billion dollars in revenue is the second largest independently owned Pepsi Cola bottler with operations in 9 countries around the globe serving over ••••• million people.•••••Manager of PC Support Services/Help Desk ••••• - •••••
Provide overall leadership and management in planning, directing, and controlling applications and systems support for new and existing applications.
* Improved customer satisfaction •••••% by implementing a call tracking database, knowledgebase and developed and maintained Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for ••••• internal customers; in addition assisted in developing a customer service survey.
* Participated as member in systems integration during merger of PepsiAmericas and Pepsi Cola General Bottlers, increasing net worth from $••••• million to $••••• billion per year
* Reduced amount of erroneous calls by •••••% by developing and implementing a work flow process for after-hours Help Desk calls
* Created, implemented, and maintained standard operating procedures (SOPs) in accordance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
* Performed Microsoft true-up for desktop and Enterprise software for over ••••• servers and ••••• desktops as well as maintained and retrieved licensing information •••••SCB Computer Technology, Inc.
Memphis, TN based company, with $••••• million in revenue, provides information technology related consulting, outsourcing and staffing services.•••••Network Engineer ••••• - •••••
Designed, implemented and supported local area and wide area networks within an organization.
* Upgraded Novell server from ••••• to ••••• and Novell client on ••••• desktops for the Attorney Generals office
* Managed and administered 5 servers in a Novell •••••X and •••••X environment for Shelby County, TN government
* Supported approximately ••••• servers, ••••• routers and ••••• clients for ••••• schools in Mississippi Department of Education K••••• network
* Verified and upgraded necessary applications for Y2K compliance for approximately ••••• desktops for the City of Memphis•••••••••• ••••••••••Page 2•••••Delta Beverage Group, Inc.
Memphis, TN based company with $••••• million dollars in revenue is the third largest independently owned Pepsi Cola bottler with operations in the Southeast region of the United States and Puerto Rico.•••••Network Administrator ••••• - •••••
Installed, configured and provided maintenance for desktops, networking equipment and network operating systems.
* Member of Hand Held Roll Out Team, implemented use of hand held computers to increase accuracy in tracking sales and inventory by a minimum of •••••%
* Tested, coordinated and implemented data exchange (DEX) ability with The Kroger Company within the Memphis area achieving paperless invoicing
* Coordinated all adding, deleting and modifying users, providing proper access to ••••• user groups as well as provided systems management for Digital Alpha virtual address extension (VAX) core system
* Performed daily back up of ••••• Novell and NT servers as well as ••••• desktops demonstrating a high-level of technical support for ••••• users•••••Technical Support ••••• - •••••
Installed, configured and provided maintenance of desktops in addition to providing system support to core system.
* Created the first Help Desk manual of troubleshooting procedures to provide better customer service
* Developed preventative maintenance system for printers and tape drives to decrease company downtime in Payroll, Information Technology, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments
* Member of MIS Training Team, implemented and trained ••••• users onto VMS core bottling application (Descartes)•••••Computer Operator ••••• ••••• - •••••
Maintained core dual Mainframe IBM System ••••• daily saves of libraries, objects and tables of both systems on a weekly basis
* Monitored and provided troubleshooting of data communication lines for ••••• business units in the Southeast region
* Maintained maintenance records and placed all service calls on computer equipment for business units
* Provided hardware, technical, software support for data communications between corporate office and business units•••••EDUCATION
Bachelors of Science Business e-Business University of Phoenix Memphis, TN•••••Associates of Applied Science Computer Operations State Technical Institute Memphis, TN•••••TRAINING / CERTIFICATIONS•••••MS Office Suite
Certified Novell Administrator•••••HONORS / AWARDS
••••• Member of Whos Who of Professional Managers•••••Featured in article for Beverage Industry Magazine •••••