SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Cash Handling••••• Transcription/Data Processing
Inventory Maintenance•••••Data Entry•••••
Switchboard••••• Report Generation
Quality Control•••••File Management
Fundraising Planning•••••Typing Speed: ••••• WPM
Purchasing Petty Cash•••••
Multi-tasking Document Creation
Microsoft Word/Excel ••••• Fox Pro Database Medisoft & Bradford-Scott Versus
Bysis Banking Program ••••• IBM Point of Sale System TASCO Pharmacy Program
RELATED SECRETARIAL/BANKING/RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
May ••••• Present Wal-Mart•••••Warsaw, IN•••••
Greeted customers at various stations (outlined below) and on the telephone by providing professional, accurate, and speedy customer service using the Wal-Mart TASCO computerized system and Pharmacy Technician training and knowledge:
- At Drop Off station, input customers personal information into computer TASCO system along with numbering and scanning their prescription (i.e. name, address, insurance
information, telephone number, etc) so it can be processed at next station (Input station).
- At Input station, verified patients information and typed scanned doctors prescription information into the computer system before sending to next station so Pharmacist could
verify each script individually for accuracy. (This included knowledge of pharmacy /medical abbreviations and calculations of dosage(s) for appropriate and accurate inputting of this
data to TASCO system.)
- At Filling station, using a handheld TASCO unit, physically obtained correct medicine from appropriate location within pharmacy, counted appropriate dosage, labeled vial(s), then submitted tote to Pharmacist for verification. (Sometimes this included filling various orders for the same customer) If drug was out of stock or needed ordering, printed out a label and
notified Pharmacist of this need and assisted with ordering some supplies.
- At Pickup station, provided customer service by checking out each patients prescription in the TASCO system, locating the appropriate bag containing the customers prescription order, having them sign for insurance compliance/HIPPA Privacy compliance, and processing their order for payment using the cash register or credit card computerized system. This sometimes included reprocessing their prescriptions if their insurance information had changed or new insurance information was given. Also at Pickup station, processed customers request(s) for
HIPPA information by printing out reports, submitting them to Pharmacist for signature, and distributing them to appropriate customer (in person or via mail according to privacy procedures)
- At OTC (over-the-counter) Stocking position, provided customer service by stocking all shelves,zoning entire pharmacy department, and assisting customer(s) locate various products within our department or directing them to the correct location/department of item they needed.
•••••In the Pharmacy, also assisted in processing stock orders, putting away drugs into proper location,
verified outdated drugs and removed them from shelves (on a monthly basis), processed end of day
reports by matching prescriptions to printed labels and filing this information in the correct location/drawer, helped troubleshoot insurance/prescription problems within TASCO system by analyzing information sent back to us via the computer system or by asking appropriate customer
information needed to complete prescription request or sometimes calling insurance company directly to resolve verification problems, answering telephone calls and processing requested information as needed, cleaning and organizing pharmacy as needed including collecting trash, recycling stock bottles, and cardboard and other various tasks as requested by Pharmacist or Department Manager.
November ••••• February ••••• Dalton Corporation•••••Warsaw, IN
•••••Maintenance Services Clerk
(Temp position via People Link)
Using data entry and analytical skills on a computerized program, input collected data from maintenance personnel processed all data into computerized reports and printed these reports for distribution in a timely manner (by 9:••••• am each day). Distributed maintenance reports to various departments/personnel. Purged files as needed and completed filing as needed. On rotating basis, distributed company mail from mailroom
November ••••• May ••••• Ace Hardware ••••• •••••Columbia City, IN
Greeted customers and provided •••••essed customer payment transactions using stores IBM Point of Sale Program. Answered telephones and provided customer assistance by notifying other staff of customer needs. Filed store invoices and performed general light housekeeping duties. Stocked and faced inventory on shelves to increase shopping appeal. Balanced four cash registers daily.
February ••••• September ••••• Stevens International •••••Columbia City, IN
Answered and directed telephone calls from various clients to appropriate Case Coordinator. Retrieved, sent, and distributed faxes to proper personnel. Processed incoming mail and shipments to appropriate personnel. Maintained client filing, performed light computer typing and clerical tasks.
August ••••• February ••••• Peoples Federal Savings Bank•••••Columbia City, IN
Expedited customer transactions quickly and accurately using Bysis Banking Program. Answered telephones and assisted customers with account questions. Assisted management with daily reports and balanced cash drawer accurately. Cross-sold banking products to increase customer satisfaction and service. Rolled coin as needed.
October ••••• June ••••• Passages, Inc. •••••Columbia City, IN••••• Case Coordination Administrative
Composed and processed correspondence for two Case Coordinators.
Generated Annual Client Nursing Reports for Agency Nurse along with Annual IHP/IPP Reports. Documented telephone contact calls to families, advocates, and guardians of clients. Compiled meeting packets for Case Coordinators on a weekly basis. Revised IPP Master Schedule and Semi-Annual Assessment schedule on a yearly basis. Quarterly Updated Master Client Address & Master Guardian/Advocate/Health Care Representatives
••••• Records Manager/Data Processor
Responsible for filing and maintaining confidential information for agency client files. Completed termination process of all client files. Yearly purged/merged adult client files from both agency locations and three Group Homes. Inserted all client database information into newly developed Fox-Pro Computer System
Assisted in troubleshooting any existing problems with Fox-Pro Computer System.
Assistant Public Relations
Organized various agency fundraising events: Company Picnic, Annual Hog Roast, and Raffle. Created flyers, tickets, and news releases. Solicited and coordinated supplies and donations from area businesses. Organized community volunteers and staff
Generated Purchase Orders, memos, and correspondence. Initiated and organized Passages, Inc. Kids on the Block Puppet Program
••••••••••Indiana Professional Licensing Agency/
Indiana Board of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician License
•••••(via Wal-Mart Warsaw, Indiana)
••••••••••International Business College•••••Medical Office Specialist Certificate••••• Fort Wayne, Indiana•••••GPA: •••••
••••••••••Whitley County Learning Services•••••Basic Word & Excel Course Certificates••••• Columbia City, Indiana ••••• •••••
••••• ••••••••••Institute of Financial Education •••••Teller Operations, Deposit Account &
•••••Fort Wayne, Indiana•••••
••••••••••International Business College •••••Secretarial Degree
•••••Fort Wayne, Indiana•••••GPA: •••••