SENIOR SALES OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Senior Sales Professional with ••••• + years of sales and operations management experience. Possess broad cross-functional leadership experience across all core business functions with emphasis on multi-site operations, sales and marketing, finance, and productivity/performance improvement. Team player in developing corporate strategy and translating into actionable business and financial plans to propel company growth, expansion, and diversification.
Strategic Market Planning & Development, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Budget Administration, Corporate Branding, Training & Development, Policies & Procedures, Analytics, Market Research & Launch, Vendor Management, Strategic Business Planning, Project Management, Trade Shows, Operations Leadership
Cricket Communications, Inc. - Phoenix, AZ ••••• to •••••
Leading cell phone provider, offering affordable prepaid cellular plans to more than 7M US customers.
SALES DIRECTOR - Phoenix, AZ (••••• to •••••)
Selected to direct a ••••• member team to grow market distribution by recruiting new partnerships and developing opportunities with existing local partners. Administrated a $•••••M operating budget and managed •••••+ distribution points where company products were sold. Reestablished superior brand by improving rundown/neglected stores and setting guidelines and expectations. Examined problems, mended processes, and sought solutions. Orchestrated marketing efforts to acquire new opportunities and new businesses.
* Increased total market penetration by 2% in •••••
* Achieved #1 Team throughout the organization for total net sales contribution, •••••
* Increased total market distribution by •••••% with ••••• new dealers in ••••• months.
* Increased sales by •••••% by formalizing consistent branding guidelines, executing advanced training for sales teams, establishing superior customer service expectations, and shifting to a more competitive, empowered culture.
* Established the Platinum Program for dealers to encourage branding consistency, improve productivity and increase sales.
* Improved company Mystery Shop Scores by •••••%, which measured store appearance, sales ability as well as customer service.
* Created new training and development program to provide future growth opportunities for Indirect Service Specialists to prepare them for future advancement.
SALES DIRECTOR - RETAIL - Phoenix, AZ (••••• to •••••)
Promoted to Director role to manage a $•••••M retail channel with ••••• locations. Administrated a $•••••M operating budget for the Phoenix Retail Channel and provided leadership and direction for ••••• Sales Manager direct reports and more than ••••• employees. Encouraged store managers to utilize effective relationship management to develop lasting relationships with community leaders and other businesses.
* Boosted sales •••••% in ••••• months by encouraging Sales Managers to execute innovative business development programs to improve sales revenue.
* Improved market share in Phoenix by •••••% in first ••••• months by focusing on manager empowerment, partnering with marketing, and implementing innovative sales programs.
* Retail channel contributed •••••% of total Gross Adds up 5% from previous year for the market, in my first year in the director role.
* Developed and executed the ?Be Intentional? program, a customer service-driven program that motivated employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
* Assembled the Phoenix Advocacy Counsel to coordinate local initiatives and further business objectives.
* Established and orchestrated the Leadership Enhancement and Development (LEAD) training program to develop Assistant Managers abilities to build a stronger workforce with more productive employees.
REGIONAL SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER - Denver, CO (••••• to •••••)
Selected to drive the development of operational metrics for customer retention in ••••• markets throughout the Western US. Reported to VP of Customer Operations and VP of Sales and cooperated extensively with executive leadership team on a diverse range of strategic initiatives.
Provided leadership and mentoring for a team of ••••• Customer Operations Managers. Conducted all training, sales performance evaluations, and auditing at the retail store level in support of new product launch and sales promotions. Devised and implemented policies and procedures to drive improvements in productivity and customer satisfaction. Analyzed month-end metrics and financial performance to ensure continued growth of retail locations.
* Nominated by EVP to serve on Launch Team that successfully launched ••••• retail stores in ••••• new markets that doubled both the size of company and customers covered by services in only ••••• months.
* Assembled Triage Team to manage a frequency emergency during the San Antonio market launch; successfully reprogramed 4K phones in 4 days prior to launch of ••••• new locations.
* Earned LEAP Beyond Award for a great cost savings program; honored out of •••••K other company employees.
* Charged with coordinating business process reengineering to replace existing enterprise system; led business analysis and requirements gathering to create new $8M enterprise billing and handset provisioning system.
SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER - Denver, CO (••••• to •••••)
Hired to manage company?s expansion into the Colorado market, including the Pueblo, Denver, and Northern Colorado territories with 9 retail locations. Interviewed, coached, and developed ••••• technical, inventory and sales staff members and functioned as a liaison between sales and network operations.
Created new training programs for POS and provisioning systems, efficiently building in corporate guidelines and procedures. Managed field level network testing and verification and implemented new products, providing ongoing staff development in features, benefits, and technologies.
* Provided exceptional sales and operational leadership for a staff of 9 retail inventory technicians; facilitated development of internal controls achieving less than 1% inventory shrinkage.
* Instrumental in launching Phoenix, AZ as well as the Albuquerque, NM markets.
* Selected to successfully market launch new third-generation handset technologies in Denver location before rolling out technology nationwide.
RELATED SALES EXPERIENCE
President/Founder - Industream Technologies, Inc. - Littleton, CO
Managing Partner - Pinnacle Document Services LLC - Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Management - Regis University Denver, CO