Dynamic, highly motivated, Sales Professional with a strong retail sales management history and a record of consistently exceeding sales quotas. Dedicated, sales professional who can easily apply versatile sales skills and abilities to various industries. Outstanding communicator with extraordinary interpersonal skills; easily interact with clients, vendors, staff, and senior executives. Possess a Bachelor Degree in English.
CALLAWAY GOLF, Las Cruces, New Mexico,
Demo Day Representative/National Account Sales Team (March ••••• - May •••••)
* National Account Team Member servicing Dicks Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, and Academy stores with Merchandising, Product Training, Spot Checking Inventory, and General Relationship Building.
* Travel across New Mexico and West Texas performing Demo Days and promoting the Callaway Golf brand.
* Collaborate with customers to determine how new Callaway technologies and products can help to address their needs.
NEW MEXICO STATE GOLF COURSE, Las Cruces, New Mexico(August ••••• - May •••••)
Assistant Golf Professional / Pro Shop Manager (April ••••• - May •••••)
* Recruit, hire, train and manage •••••person guest service staff with an emphasis on highly responsive, detail-oriented, quality service.
* Manage operations, budgeting, and scheduling of Pro Shop and staff.
* Drive product sales at Pro Shop with $••••• million in annual sales, and develop sophisticated, visually appealing displays that attract targeted customers attention.
* Serve as Pro Shops primary buyer, acquiring $•••••,••••• of merchandise per year.
* Inventory Pro Shop and restaurant regularly.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with sales representatives, enabling Pro Shop to acquire the best and hard-to-find equipment and products for clientele.
* Maintain expert, up-to-date knowledge of products and equipment and strong insight into which technologies, products, and equipment are best for which type of golfer.
* Oversee tournament operations for NCAA Regional, USGA Amateur, and PGA Section events.
* Supervise junior camps and deliver individual golf lessons.
* Increased Callaway sales •••••% in two years, from $•••••,••••• in ••••• to $•••••,••••• in •••••
* Grew sales of Titleist and Cobra from $•••••,••••• to $•••••,••••• between ••••• and •••••
* Achieved all sales goals and targets for each equipment line.
Range Staff / Pro Shop Staff (August ••••• - April •••••)
* Managed tee sheet for golf course that services •••••,•••••+ rounds of golf annually.
* Assisted guests as needed, and to the extent they desired, regarding myriad golf products.
* Assigned and maintained golf carts and collected golf balls off driving range.
NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY, Las Cruces, New Mexico, •••••
Bachelor of Arts, English
Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, One Note, Power Point and Word)
Personal Attributes: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, Remarkable interpersonal skills, Effective planning and organizational skills.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND AWARDS
PGA Sun Country Section Merchandiser of the Year Award