* Proven professional with over thirteen years of experience in operations management, sales, inventory control, personnel supervision, and administration.
* Demonstrated expertise in managing workflow and maximizing efficiency.
* Able to manage, direct, and motivate employees.
* Track record of effective operational management.
* Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
* Works well independently and as a team player.
* Strong work ethic with commitment to meeting and exceeding job expectations.•••••WORK EXPERIENCE:
••••• to Present HOME DEPOT; Birmingham, AL
* Responsible for assisting customers in the purchase of major appliances, with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
> Since starting in May •••••, have been ranked #1 in sales, with over •••••% more in total sales than the #2 sales associate
> Consistently outperformed expectations in the sale of service plans and credit services•••••••••• to ••••••••••BROMBERG AND COMPANY; Birmingham, AL
•••••Inventory Control Manager (•••••)
* Managed diamond, gold, and watch inventory valued at over $••••• million for one of the oldest high-end jewelers in the country.
* Received, verified, priced, and tracked vendor shipments, and authorized invoice payments.
* Performed company-wide, semi-annual inventory audit, with successful track record of maintaining low inventory shortage ratios.
* Supervised three employees, defining and coordinating work responsibilities.
* In •••••, oversaw conversion of inventory control system to an automated bar coding system.
* Assigned to work in the Diamond Room, receiving inventory, pricing merchandise, and transferring stock to the sales floors of five retail locations.
Service Department Supervisor (•••••)
* Responsible for overseeing the service department, including receiving, documenting, and returning all repair and engraving jobs for all five locations.
Customer Service Representative (•••••)
* Performed minor repairs, ordered merchandise, distributed supplies to stores, prepared shipments, handled repair orders, and trained new employees.
> Employee of the Year, ••••••••••••••• to ••••••••••LORCH DIAMOND CENTER; Birmingham, AL
•••••Sales Trainee•••••TECHNICAL SKILLS: Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel; ASC Merchandising Software; and Internet applications•••••EDUCATION:•••••Auburn University; Montgomery, AL
•••••Bachelor of Arts Degree: History, ••••• Minor: Business Deans List•••••REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
sales,management,inventory control,customer service