SALES & MARKETING PROFESSIONAL•••••Expert in meeting top-producing sales goals through strategic marketing, tactical sales, and key account management. Outstanding record of achievement in account and contract negotiations. Able to build a solid rapport with top-level decision-makers. Demonstrated achievements in:
* Key Account Relationship Management
* Strategic Sales and Market Planning
* Competitive New Product Launch
* Contract Negotiations
* Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
* Pricing & Service Management
•••••COMPUTER SKILLS•••••Windows •••••, •••••, •••••, NT, ME, XP / MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
WordPerfect / QuickBooks / Desktop Publisher / Verbex / Goldmine
C+ / COBOL 1 & 2 / RPG / Great Plains Accounting / Point of Sale Systems
Document Imaging & Internet•••••SALES EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLSIHMENTS•••••* Initiated contacts with existing and potential clients to provide pertinent information related to product availability, pricing and terms.
* Assured highest level of customer satisfaction through constant attention to detail and quick and effective problem resolution.
* Consulted with clients to provide specific recommendations based upon their individual needs.
* Established policies and procedures, and coordinated efforts to improve customer service.
* Analyzed new business opportunities, formulated innovative plans and instituted procedures.
* Troubleshoot problem areas while implementing effective solutions to maintain efficiency.•••••EMPLOYMENT HISTORY••••••••••OONS ENTERTAINMENT, Pine Bush, New York ••••• Present
Customer Service Manager
Responsible for maintaining all operations for this provider of carnival and costuming products, including recruiting and training employees, servicing customers, managing office procedures.•••••PINE BUSH EQUIPMENT CO., INC., Pine Bush, New York •••••
Inside Sales Consultant
Responsible for the sales and consultation of Komatsu, Case, Kubota and Bomag equipment.•••••PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, Walden, New York ••••• / •••••
Senior Sales Representative
Responsible for the sales of dental office hardware and software to new and existing clientele, including troubleshooting and repair of computerized systems and collaborating on trade shows.•••••NATIONAL PARTS DEPOT, Chester, New York ••••• •••••
Account Sales Manager
Responsible for contacting new and existing clients to generate interest in new products and special promotions (computer and printer parts). •••••ALOS MICROGRAPHICS, Montgomery, New York •••••
Responsible for the sales and marketing of computer support services and products, including implementing sales incentives and maintaining relationships with accounts.•••••PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE•••••VILAS AND HICKEY, New York, New York •••••
Bond Clerk / Broker
Responsible for providing research on prospective bonds, stocks and securities. Utilized ABS and Monroe systems for researching products for sale.•••••JOSEPTHAL & COMPANY, New York, New York •••••
Institutional Bond Clerk
Responsible for reporting sales and trades of securities and bonds; researched and resolved individual bond inquiries and trade problems.•••••EDUCATION•••••ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Middletown, New York
Associate of Applied Science: Computer Information Systems, ••••••••••ADDITIONAL TRAINING / CERTIFICATIONS•••••Citrix Certified Sales Professional
Sprint Data Sales Certified
DocuWare Sales Certified
Real Estate Investment & Home Repair
Heating Technician Repair Course, BOCES•••••REFERENCES: available upon request