Dedicated and technically skilled business professional in versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as department secretary/ administrative assistant
Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and other applications/systems.
Teambuilding & Supervision
Policies & Procedures Manual ) Report & Document Preparation
Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Meeting & Event Planning
Diversified Staffing Services ••••• •••••/•••••/••••• to •••••/•••••/•••••
- ••••• to present. Earned a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-
- I work for Diversified Staffing Services, ••••• Gordon drive, Sioux City, IA. I am assigned to a
permanent position at WITCC, a public community college, as the Secretary/Office Manager
for Ralph Swain, Chair of Humanities Dept., WITCC, P.O. Box •••••, Sioux City, IA •••••
assisting with the scheduling and support of ••••• adjunct faculty in Humanities who report to
my supervisor. My job involves the creation of spreadsheets, data, answering the phone, emails,
letters, and student inquiries for support as well as engaging in support for the faculty.
- Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated increased needs for adjunct faculty
Home Depot_•••••••••••••••/•••••/••••• - 3/•••••/••••••••••
- ••••• Cummingham Drive, Sioux City, IA •••••
- Head cashier, and promoted to supervisory cashier, cash accounts performed
MCI •••••••••••••••/•••••/••••• - •••••/•••••/•••••
- Technical support for MCI telephone service.
Morningside College, Sioux City, IA •••••
Maple Valley High School, Mapleton, IA •••••