WEBSITE: ••••• ••••• Senior Architect from a respectable firm with experience in high-end resorts, low/mid-rise residential projects, memorial parks, office planning, low end retail centers, and restaurants.
University of Santo Tomas - College of Architecture
B.S. Architecture (graduated - April •••••)
University of the Philippines - Institute for Small-Scale Industries
Virata Hall, E. Jacinto St., UP Diliman, Quezon City
Managers Course (May •••••September •••••, •••••)
UAP Manila Metro Chapter (Regular Member - September •••••)
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
June •••••April ••••• (Present): Senior Architect and Job Captain, Manosa and Co. (formerly Francisco Manosa and Partners) •••••
- Headed the production of Bidding, Construction and Marketing Drawings for various projects in the world-famous Amanpulo Resort •••••) including Phase 2 (••••• Casitas), Westvilla (Soriano-owned section with •••••+ casitas and mini-clubhouse), and other additional structures. Coordinated in the preparation of MEP, Structural and ID Drawings.
- Also headed the production of Construction Documents for Seawinds Resort (in Boracay) and several residential projects.
February-October •••••: Toledano, dela Rosa and Associates (San Rafael St., Mandaluyong City)
- Angelicum Garden of Angels Memorial Park(Canduman, Mandaue City) - Hands-on production of electrical plans and details in AutoCAD
- Philippine Christian University High School and Elementary School Redevelopment (Malvar St., Malate, Manila) - Site Surveying; Site Planning; Site Concept.
- Sanctuario de Aureluz Gardens (Brgy. San Roque, San Leonardo, Nueva Ecija) Architectural and electrical design of chapel and administration building; architectural design for hardscape components, production of drawings for building permit and tender (in AutoCAD).
May-June •••••: Palafox Associates (Ayala Avenue, Makati City) •••••
- Asian Eye Institute (Phinma Center, Rockwell, Makati City) - Production of working drawings, assembly of 3D models prior to rendering in 3DSMax by Presentation Department.
- Palafox Associates Office (Isetan Building, Aurora Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City)
April-May •••••: Modulplus Furniture Systems (Quezon Avenue, Quezon City) Design and production of children furniture for CAD/CAM production.
CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
February ••••• - April •••••: Architect and Material Engineer, First Balfour Inc. (formerly First Philippine Balfour Beatty; Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig) •••••
- Hands-on preparation of Conceptual Presentations using various computer media including Photoshop and CorelDraw including the proposed redevelopment of Philippine Christian University High School and Elementary Campus and the United Methodist Church (the first Protestant church in the Philippines).
- Conducted Site Analysis Data (Micro and Macro).
Design Development Phase
- Adaptability American and Canadian standards including Imperial measurements.
- Designed and planned various office (particularly call-centres), food carts, and retail establishments for more than five years.
- Consideration for Green Architecture espcially Tropical Architecture. Use of Sketch-up, 3DSMax, and actual models for advance solar analysis and AutoCAD for building envelopes.
- Experience in Filipino/Regional Architecture under Manosa and Partners.
- Extensive use of various computer applications including Sketch-up, 3DSMax and Adobe Photoshop for massing and color schemes.
- Prepared area computations using AutoCAD and Excel.
- Supervised and headed the production of construction drawings in Manosa and Partners (now Manosa and Co.) including the expansion of Amanpulo Resort in Palawan.
- Capable of production ConDocs beyond standard production timeframes.
- Coordinated with Project Managers, Structural and MEP Engineers for Engineering Drawings.
- Prepared Building Permit Drawings for local governments and PEZA (Philippine Economic Zone Authority).
- Consideration for off-site fabrication of materilas and the reduction of material wastage.
Construction Supervision and Project Management
- Full-supervision residential and restaurant projects from ground-breaking to project turnover including a residential project featured in a famous architectural magazine the Philippines.
- Procurement/canvassing of materials including bid-tab preparation, research, and negotiation of costs.
- Coordination with owner-nominated sub-contractors and vendors on project timeframe and delivery.
- Complete inspection of Owner-Supplied Materials upon delivery.
- Production of various architectural plans in color/B&W of various architectural plans of high and mid rise residental projects for presentation to expatriates in Japan and the US.
- Experience of various presentation applications including HTML, Powerpoint and Flash.
- Conducted site visits to said residential project on monthly basis.
- Over ten years of experience using 3DSMax and 3DSViz including Vray.
- Knowledge in animations and walk-thrus (using VRML).
- Use of Photoshop and Corel-Draw for post-rendering.